Delay Spring Seasonal

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Apr 28, 2020.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

Please don't release the Spring Seasonal until the lag is at a manageable level. I would rather the game plays well and wait then get irritated at it for lag.

What is the communities thoughts?
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Springtime missions aren't intense so I don't think a delay is necessary.
    It's not like they can solve the lag real soon... I don't want to do the two seasonals back to back.
    • Like x 2
  3. PolarisSylar Committed Player

The spring seasonal is the same quest every year.
    The difference ,
    It's the new: styles, base items , trinkets.

So, it should Not be delayed.
    let it run through it course
    • Like x 1
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yes...something else to aid in the laaaag fest!
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

Who said anything about a fix? I mentioned manageable.
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

I don't think you understand what manageable means. You will not completely get rid of lag in this game. But if it's manageable you won't notice it. All games have lag not just this one.

Are you still paying for this game? Have you ever walked away from it?
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd be ok with delaying it, not necessarily for the lag, but because we are just at the beginning of a new DLC and the drought between that seasonal and the summer one, then Halloween is pretty long each time. Let's get into the new DLC for a month or 45 days, then have the seasonal as a distraction vs having it compete with the 'new' content for our attention. Yeah, it doesn't really add a lot of distraction, but a month into the DLC it's something else to do. Summer seasonal won't be around till July...that's a lot of time to fill with saving lions and gorillas and beating up on Lobo and Amazo.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

At least the lag will distract me from the usual AFK farmers this time around