Best original name contest

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Critical Massacre, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Balton hero Committed Player

I found myself slightly annoyed/jealous(not really) that you claimed the idea I had for turning my real name(Andrew) into a superhero before I had a chance to. Ah well, I still have Andy Social, I guess, but *sniff* it's just not the same. IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME! *sob*

On topic:

Major Midnight and his sidekick Coal Minor(Both black, one ex-military munitions character, one from Appalachia who lost his parents in a mining disaster earth character with rock skin)
    Dolphin Damsel and her sidekick Kid Crab(water character who discovered she was a descendant of a selkie-like race but replacing seals with dolphins and rage character who has an Atlantean "Red Tide of Rage" ring)
    Miss Medic(celestial white lantern-related character)
    Class Warrior(gadgets character who fights for the working class)
    Avenging ArchDruid(nature character druid thief discharged from his clan for pushing for urban shamanism)
    Bionic Bushido(robotic samurai servant of Class Warrior)
    Frost Ferret(ice character mutated from chem spill that created DD and TMNT)
    The Furnisher(Base item bank toon)
    And the ones seen in my sig.
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

I studied all red lanterns in the lore to make my character be one of them, rather than one crazy OC with a name out of the standards. With this in mind, I created my own red lantern:

Ree Venge
    • Like x 2
  3. Crussader New Player

Main character name: Cyber Aesir
    Cyber has been my nickname since I started this game 8 years ago because I started as gadgets. I added Aesir recently because I'm a huge fan of the Norsegod myths. Also, I wanted ot to serve as a powerful "family like" name for my hero as I named my league "Knights of Aesir". Also, plus I'm constantly changing powers on my main so it kinda fits with most.
  4. Yokolittner76 New Player

My main toon is a hero named mewmew power.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Did you start off on the Justice server? I remember early on in the game when i was leveling Andrew someone shouting I had taken their name. Andrew Droid came about the same time as Smashgirl and Glamorilla. The same thing happened with my character of "Dragonstar". The name was taken so I rolled the character up as "DragonStar".
  6. Balton hero Committed Player

Sounds like something I might jokingly do but I wasn't around until after the servers were merged.
  7. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Vigilanthrophist

Vigilante + philanthropist Best name ever.
  8. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

The Surfer inspired by a cosmic metallic Californian surfing the cosmic waves
  9. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

KLAW has an appendage for his right arm with cyborgs hand cannon.
  10. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

JonnieStorm fiery member of a fantastic team of four
  11. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

theICEMAN is a cool customer
  12. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Detroit Steel bigger clunkier version of an iron man
  13. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Enchantresser is an enchanting goddess
  14. Super Magnificent New Player

Generic Trashman.
    He originally wore a white tee, blue jeans, biker glasses/gloves, and timberland boots.
    He only upgrades his gear with drops or unlocked.
    So now he wears the Batman painted T-shirt from 2017, the Robin utility belt, and a tattered yellow cape..still with blue jeans and timbs.

And he only uses acrobatic attacks and Supercharge.

There is nothing more original than a generic trashman.
  15. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Electrocutie is a shockingly strong android who thinks her name is Candi

All these names are for sale...send an ingame email with serious offers
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

heros batman2099earthcold
    batman i have severals cowl styles
    2099 for severals futuristic gears
    earthcold cold powers
    villains
    i have one
    mercenary dlc
    it's a mercenary
    dlc because it's like a special character lol
  17. Walvine Well-Known Player

I managed Not a single toon with a numbered name
    Walvine ... Wal Vine of nature whailer of floral aka roar of nature
    Psyreiver ... mental inspired by psyloche and raven
    Cryoreiver ... ice newest toon it has 10th metal chroma looks really cool like ice cold
    Magnaphase ... fire speedster with so many fire players in game I was amazed I got it
    Doctrum ... Dr Rum was a cr90s villian sorcery but deleted remade into gadget hero on revamp
    Lexitech ... lex tech hardlight alternate realty hero of lex with lantern battery powered by kryptonite
    Burnzap ... this hot head bad boy burns and zaps amazed no one took this one either
    The only toon that required rename in character creation was Lexitech which I planned to name Lex kent
  18. Rainnifer Committed Player

Lexative, a play on Lex luthor and Laxative...

I have many others but that one I felt like sharing
  19. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh sure just dump it here.
    • Like x 1
  20. Balton hero Committed Player

Well, we all knew Lex was a sh*thead...