Lights crappy supercharges please fix

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Please increase the cool down of ballistic Assault from 25.4 to 30 n make it to where we can attack at the sametime please.

I'm tired of using movement or iconic supercharges.

It's just dumb.

Strafing run all those ticks never even get used because everythings dies so thats stupid too.

Overall just fix the helicopter eventually so we can use a stinking light supercharge.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Why does Ballistic have to be the Light Supercharge to use? I use a "stinking light supercharge" every day I play my Light character, Group Shielding. ^_^
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Talking bout the dps 2 but overall ballistic Assault has always been crap. At least strafing run was gd at one time. I know ur kinda joking but I love supers in this game. Our supercharge generator isn't good n either are the dps supers which stink.

Also I don't like 100% supers but that's just me.

It's the most worthless power in light. Don't even bring up triage cuz that's GD for pvp. Ballistic is good for nothing.
  4. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Dont you know you're playing neo venom boost online? One less thing to balance if 90% of dps use neo venom.