Monitor Energy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Do they still drop? Honestly, I don't think I even gotten one in like 2 months now, I don't remember the last time I've even gotten one. I'm not paying a ridiculous $10 mill for one, it's like everything else in the broker over price.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I got 2 yesterday in the duo. Put them up for $9 mil each.
  3. Rainnifer Committed Player

Same thing happening for me, I was selling all the initial ones I was getting cause their worth was a little too good to ignore. Now that I actually want to collect and use them for the belt, I'm getting nothing :D I've only gotten 2 in the past weeks.
  4. Quantum Rising Committed Player

I suggest farming them on alts. I can't run through all the content on all my alts but I make sure to at least do the duo on all of them. I usually get about 2-3 a day at least.
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

I was running 3 toons a day and haven’t seen one drop in about 2 months. I ran a new toon I just got to Metal 2 content and still no drops.
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

When I started running for them, I used 4 toons daily (normal content, no event ofc.). I got at least 2 to 3 per day to drop. This was only the duo. Very infrequent alert runs that got me usually one extra. Started in mid-march since lockdown started over here and had time to crush. Got my op belt done by now.

So if you really run at least the normal duo daily on at least one char and dont get a single monitor energy for more than a week, I would suggest either a ticket or bug report or anything alike cause that sounds off and I'm sure there is a possibility to check your characters data for possible inconsistencies.
  7. Brit Loyal Player

After about 2 weeks, I realized these did not drop fast enough for me to believe I was going to realistically get the belt before the point the new Episode dropped. I started selling all of mine without stressing the OP belt. I don't regret it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just asking....I'm sure not....but are you running event version? Cats don't drop in event. Again, I'm guessing the answer is 'no', but figured I'd ask.
  9. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I run about 4 characters and was able to get the op on one character and 1 monitor energy to complete on 2. I had to pass the energy around from the other two just to even get to competing both. I wonder if you complete it and got the feats, they stop dropping. Which doesn't make sense, 2dlc ago, the demon stuff was dropping like candy.
  10. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I still get an average of 1 or 2 a day from running the Duo and Alert (Normal Mode) on two characters. Some days I get a lot more, and some days I get none. I know RNG is RNG, but I don't believe someone can run the correct instances on three characters a day and not get any for two months. It's a lie or a huge exaggeration.
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I just completed it after a league mate gave me two and bought 5 off the broker. It was a lot of duos I had to run to get that far. I did hit a bit of a lucky streak recently but now it's gone. I did have one drop last night in the duo which I will need to sell since I went broke buying those last 5. The fact that these only seem to drop in the duo is the main problem. Even though there are 3 "bosses", it never seems to drop on the first boss fight.
  12. EP Ice Loyal Player

No, I only run the normal versions.
  13. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Pray to RNG gods. Seriously though... I don't know what to tell you. I run 6 toons through the duos and 3 through the alert v pretty much every day and I get 2-3 monitor energies pretty much all the time. Occasionally I'll get one or two but 100% of the time I'll get at least one off all those duos and alerts. Sorry, don't know what to tell yah.
    • Like x 1
  14. EP Ice Loyal Player

I guess it’s a trade off from the RNG Gods for me as I am having a tremendous amount of good luck on breakthroughs with my artifacts. Lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Justibu Level 30

So I have 5 pieces right now of these, but what actually are they for?
  16. High Troller Loyal Player

i've gotten the vast majority of my monitor energies from salvaging
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I got two from one run of the alert last night.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Monitor Energy? It is the catalysts for obtaining the Dark God's Belt of Omnipotence. If you have the Bat God's Forge Mold, you feed it Dark Metal Ingots and use the required catalysts to rank it up into the OP belt.
  19. Justibu Level 30

When do I get that?
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The mold drops off Barbatos at the end of Into the Dark Multiverse regular and elite.