The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im sorry, not to knock the idea or design but he doesnt sound strong. Instead hes burdened by too many parasitic elements which will definite cut his affectiveness in combat. Just about any combat he engages in could be his last.
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

nonsense! it would just make him more dangerous due to his chaotic nature! all parasites would work together :D those ghosts and demons and starro mutually attack people! brother eye takes advantage of the intent to harm people! weremac bites people on full moon to turn people into weremacs! :eek:!

omacs, werewolves, starro, ghosts, and demons have been transformed into and eldritch hivemind by cultists and evil scientists! all controlled by brother stariac eyezala! (Brainiac and queen bee helped a lot with the wiring) :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Also, though this will be contrary to my comment, does the mind control of Starro hatchlings work on artificial lifeforms? If not, then that is two infections he has no need to worry about. Just leave them there because they do not effect him in any way and therefore he has no need to shake them off. If that is a human that is an OMAC and not just an android, then all this OMAC must do is stay in that form indefinitely and the black ring as well as the the hatchlings won't effect him...probably...well, maybe. After all, having a program is not the same as having a life (respectfully of course), so until he changes back to the biological form and dies for real the black ring won't work. Also I don't imagine hatchlings would be very experienced in assimilating synthetic minds rather than biological ones. Of course staying in that form indefinitely could be seen as an entirely different weakness.
    • Like x 1
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I dont see parasites helping each other...more like each grasping for more control over each other...its in their nature after all.

Also OMACs are not androids but rather an aritifical bionic shell that encases and enslaves metahumans and uses their powers. So i guess that makes the OMAC and the metahuman a kind of joined cyborg.

Also in the comics, no one gets a black lantern ring unless they have died in the past and have been killed again or just have died. The ring otherwise doesnt stay with the living....so if he hasnt died....the ring wouldnt be there in the first place.

Only thing chaotic is how he will die from whether falling to his death (death by accident) since his parasites cant agree on what action to take, or one parasite will cannibalize the others power (again sabotaging the fighter). Either way there would be too many cooks in the kitchen. Look up Alien X for Ben 10....watch how that works out...and thats only TWO beings that have to agree to make his power work for that alien.
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

you forgot the evil scientists and cultists
  7. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Well they would just add to that...but I was being nice in leaving them out. lol

The mark of cain is yet ANOTHER form of mind control via magic

The Crime bible is quite the powerful artifact in the comics, but its a shame since all the parasites will fight for the right to use it and so no one will....effectively making it quite the "cool" back ornament. Lol

Just to sum it up, everything he has is worthless unless one entity is in control to tap into their full power. Otherwise that character is simply a house divided.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Over in the Styles You Want To See Thread, someone posted an armored Batsuit from a different company's DC Universe game(s) and I decided to do a quick & dirty approximation of it, but with the colors slightly tweaked to a more standard color scheme for better visual contrast:

Original Inspiration...
    [IMG]

...and my best approximation with colors tweaked to my preferences:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

There's probably Foot and Shoulder Styles that match even more closely, but again, this was a very quick 5-minute style build. ;)
    • Like x 4
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Had a little fun with the Unicorn Power material on a couple characters.

[IMG]

The armory in the background has the normal color scheme and what it looks like under all the sparkly. :D

[IMG]

This one was bugging me and didn't look quite right until I changed to those wings and added the pink.

[IMG]

Yes, that does have some glow to it, I just use a darker shade of yellow so it takes a little more for the glow to show up.
    • Like x 3
  10. Eve YouTuber

So happy with Barbatos Wings on Phoenix!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Latest updates to my heroine, Quantum Tigress, using a new aura and the caregiver chroma.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

severals of my batsuits
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Silly question: Where'd that Rebirth Batman Statue come from? I didn't even realize that was something that was in the game! :confused:
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That was one of the Batman Day 2017 gifts. That character is the closest one I have to an all-out tribute (Batman/Flash mash-up before Red Death became a thing lol) so she gets all the Bat-related goodies, even if she isn't being taken through tier progression.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Doing my part to fight Covid-19!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's why I didn't recognize it, I never redeemed most of those gifts! Time to see if my "Wannabat" can still claim them! :D

Speaking of my "Wannabat"... just for craps & giggles, I decided to make one of the 2 armor suits from the Batman Ninja anime. I can't take credit for the styles used, I copied almost the whole thing from a YouTube video tutorial, but the guy that did the video used the standard Dark Knight Cowl. I switched it to really the only armored Batcowl we have that worked for the outfit, 'cuz we don't have a Bat Samurai Helmet! ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm 99.9% certain there's a better foot style for it that I just don't have yet. And that's it for now!
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Check to see if you have the League of Assassins Boots style. It seems like that's one from either an Investigation or Briefing in the core game and that should do for a foot style. Otherwise your best bet would be the regular League of Assassins foot style.
    • Like x 1
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

hey, everyone. if I may, I'd like to pop up me own toons. I tend to not get too carried away with styles, usually very early on I'll hit a look that I like & then I pretty much stick with that, with the odd tarting up here & there. so, that said.

my heroes.

Irvynnge. gadgets / bow.

[IMG]

Jaclynne. sorcery.

[IMG]

Gunhedd. munitions.

[IMG]

XOrate. electric speedster.

[IMG]

& my villains.

Lily Bleed. gadgets / dual pistols.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Glouger. bio / tech-enhanced psychomancer.

[IMG]

Johnny Artaud. atomic hipster.

[IMG]

Voltte. electric. well, d'uh.

[IMG]

Neo Rend. fire.

[IMG]

The Cryosidian. ice.

[IMG]

Syrene Celeste. celestial. not Silk Spectre. at all.

[IMG]

& finally, the sinister Mister Blisterpiss. dark sorcerer.

[IMG]

& that's your lot. nothing particularly outstanding, I know, & certainly not up to the standard of most of what's on show in this thread, but I'm rather fond of them, meself. thanks!
    • Like x 8
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Don't worry about "being up to standard" with everyone else here. This costume thread is meant for everyone and everything that's in the game, people that try to post in this thread just to be a snub critic of anyone else's costumes won't last that long lol.

So keep that in mind: This costume contest thread is for everybody, not just an elite few. your welcomed here, as is everyone else.

A lot of your costumes look really good, I think Irvynge's costume is the best. It's a simple clean, sleek look, which should stand out with Birds of Prey being the newest episode to come out.
    • Like x 5