Gotham City Starter Pack

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Bushi New Player

I think this is great for the Switch players.
  2. Ravenheart New Player

I for one am seriously annoyed witht he fact that the clown prince styles are not unlockable on all characters but ONLY the future knight. It should say exactly that! ONLY future knight is unlockable by all characters not be this misleading BS. I'd wanted the clown prince for a particular character and can't do it. And I am SERIOUSLY annoyed and not spending another 10 bucks on this. Clean up the verbiage in the about section of this pack so other people know this. it does say The description for the pack states, "Style items are account bound and can be traded to other characters on your account"

FAKE FALSE! Pff
  3. Eve YouTuber

Account bounds means before you equip it you can put it in your share bank and equip it on another character.
    The style is yet to be unlockable with replay badges because It's a new style. Not all styles can be unlocked yet,
    We're still waiting on Phase 4. It would be nice if they add it in Description though.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

The Future Knight style is older style; it is from the first time capsule that is called *Time Capsule*. It is also available from the Booster Gold Vendor for quarks; both the normal and enhanced versions can be purchased from him.

The Clown Prince style is fairly new; it launched during the Anniversary Event in January and is only available from the event vendor during that time. The enhanced version was not available until now.

Most games use the term *Account Bound* or *Bound/Bind to Account*; it is a common term. However, as Nyx pointed out, we could suggest that the devs add a few extra words to describe the limitations on the item.

For example:
    Account Bound = can be placed in the shared bank/given to another account character
    Tradeable = can be freely traded, mailed, sold to a vendor, sold on the broker
    Non-Vendor (this would replace *sellable*) = cannot be sold on the vendor
    Character Bound (also used in many games but not here) = Bound to character upon purchase/pickup.
  5. agentofthebat Active Player

I just bought this for my level 20 hero on PC. How do I unpack/use it so I can have Batman with me during some of the harder fights?
  6. myandria Item Storage

Batman/Joker sidekicks are trinkets/devices that you have to put into your utility belt for use. It should be a separate item when you open the pack. If you don't have a utility belt yet, try slotting it where you would slot a soder.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

FTFY
  8. myandria Item Storage

??? What does FTFY mean?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Fixed That For You.
    A trinket will only go into the Trinket Slot or Utility Belt. Only a Soders or similar will go into the Soder slot.
  10. myandria Item Storage

Oh, ok.
    You're right; thanks for that.
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

came here to ask if you get the color changing effect clown prince gear from this pack I keep seeing players with clown prince gear that has a rainbowish neon effect that changes colors constantly someone told me yes can someone here confirm?
  12. ExO LunG New Player

Yes u can go to style tab then go to colors you will be able to change to colors of your liking.
  13. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

not what I asked I asked where and how to get the version of the suit where the colors constantly change by themselves in a neon spectrum effect (like some sort of enhanced version)
  14. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Yes this pack comes with the Enhanced Clown Prince Style that has the holographic tint you are seeing.
    • Like x 1
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

ah ok thanks Hades :)