Ideas for Bonus Week 4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by myandria, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I get that this was probably a joke, but I truthfully believe that a arc where the legion of superheroes or booster gold show up to tell us that we haven’t yet avoided that grim fate of the justice league would be a good be a pretty nice arc.
  2. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

Bonus LPVE counts times 10, 25 or 50.
    • Like x 1
  3. sharpy36 Active Player

Double broker fee cost, double repair fee cost, double seals of completion cost, and double membership cost. We haven't had those before, let's get creative.
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Next phase of style unlocking, with reduced costs on all style unlocking for one week.
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

The sharks are circling...it’s almost Thursday...better be Artifact XP related. :p

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

We
    we won’t get this until the new arts drop lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

Double PvP week and Double LPVE week.
  8. freekyjason New Player

bonus to the droprate of collection items required for dark robins gift, and bonus to the droprate of monitor energy... or possibly just perma up these? :p prices are ridiculous cause droprate is ridiculous. rng is rng and all, but seriously, 100's of solo runs no collections. and monitor energy? dont even get me started :(
  9. FullMetalBoDC New Player

WE WANT 5X BONUS ARTIFACT XP WEEK, ill spend a solid $500 and so would many others
    • Like x 3
  10. Robot Savage Level 30

5X 5X 5X 5X 5X 5X 5X 5X
  11. Nik07 New Player

We want 3x Artifact week please. We deserve it after all this long time waiting for it
  12. Reverse Sentry Active Player

Tbf, 3x artifact xp is highly unlikely since most people didnt think this through. If we had a triple weekend we could infinitely increase our XP pool by dumping artifacts into one another gaining a third with each dumping. Unless they would install some sort of prevention for that which I doubt they will. I think they will stick to double XP but with some more features.
  13. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Post your idea
  14. kingmasternova Loyal Player

The ones I been thinking would be
    x5 legend & valor
    x2 Renown
    x2 prestige
    • Like x 1
  15. kingmasternova Loyal Player

1 free artifact boost to 200
  16. Butterface Betty New Player

No to all 3.

If it's not double artifact xp. The whole bonus thing is a fail. And alot of people will probably be upset.
    • Like x 4
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

18. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Double xp and + 10% or even 15% breakthrough chance on every milestone.
  19. Megastar New Player

All the previous logos, now unavailable, are available again for the week.
    Just a cherry on the sundae...
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What logos?