Trade forums? did they get rid of it?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toshknight, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Toshknight Loyal Player

i remember they're use to be a Trade section in the forums list in the same as general / powers and such. i wonder why they got rid of it. anyway, cheers. or am i mistaken, i can't remember.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They took it down during last year's debacle with the money cheats.
    • Like x 2
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

I am the trade forums.

>:{
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

I believe it was called Metropolis Exchange? But yeah it was taken down with the exploit. Hopefully it will be back, some players were using it like trade chat just on the forums.
  5. Chia Death Well-Known Player

So it was full of obscenities and racial epithets?
  6. Eve YouTuber

No, I never seen any of those. Forums knows better

Also I don't have Trade chat open in my game, so I never use it or see any of it. What I meant is they use it to trade stuff just like they use it to trade in game.
  7. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Got it- you said it was used like trade chat without actually being familiar with trade chat and completely missed the joke.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Well, when I used it in the past I did see people fight there, I don't use it anymore so I removed the channel,
    But I do see on friends streams that people trade stuff occasionally, so I took the idea they use it the same as the forums.
    At least those who legit use it for trading, not for drama.
  9. Toshknight Loyal Player

yep. that's how lots of trades were made in this dev teams best mmo SWG, there were so many servers and the trade forums were pretty much where you went to get something if you were serious about getting it. daybreak formally SOE, who did everquest. everquest 2. star wars galaxies. and tons more. but those three games thrived off the trade forums, i was gonna try and use them on here but guess not :( NOT FAIR
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1