Completed database of ALL current styles and locations?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Justibu, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Justibu Level 30

So from Googling everything I could about locating alot of old sets like Runes of the East, I came across alot of old topics and some incomplete or deleted databases.

Is there at this time a complete list, database, or anything of the sorts that could tell me where to find all the styles so I can work on collecting them?
  2. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

3. Justibu Level 30

That kinda helps, kinda doesn't. That doesn't tell me where any of the Hand of Fate sets are, which is one of my hunts.
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If you want a complete database, you're out of luck.
    The main ones are usually ad-filled with little-to-no update & maintenance, and even the niche ones can be out of date as there was a loot table overhaul the past year or two.
    You're option is really just google search whatever you're looking for and/or ask on forum/ discord/ wherever other DCUO communities are.

What I've been able to come up with:
    Runes of the Ancients: 4-man operations
    Demonic Runes: 8-man operations
    Runes of the East: 8-man operations
    Runes of the Norsemen: Craft from Codex, which is a rare drop from 8-man's last boss / buy from Vending Unit 22
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Runes of the East is from the Hand of Fate DLC so it's only going to drop in that content. I believe it's also in the rare style vendor in your HQ.
    • Like x 1
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Only the Norsemen one, I've updated my answer.
    • Like x 1
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

More often then not I end up getting the most accurate and/or complete information on this kind of stuff from googling and then clicking on ”More results from forums.daybreakgames.com”. Typically, at some point in the last 9 years, somebody asked the question at a time when it was fresher in peoples minds and got good answers.

You could also skip the first step and search “site:forums.daybreakfames.com” and then type your search terms.
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You guys think you've got it bad? I just found out the Ninja Climbing Boots Foot Style was a Collection Reward... from the infamous 2011 Valentine's Day Seasonal Event that was so horrible, it was scrapped completely, to never return again! Why the heck aren't THOSE Boots in Vendor 22 with the other Rare Styles?!?!? :confused:
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

That's not entirely true.
    I have that style and collection completed on my main and I haven't played in 2011. In fact this collection is or at least should be available every year during Valentine's Event along with other "Wedding Vows" collections. It's also in the broker.
    • Like x 3
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Exactly what I'm referring to when I said "The main ones are usually ad-filled with little-to-no update & maintenance"
    • Like x 1
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

The fandom wiki is good for older items but for more recent stuff Youtube seems best source for obtaining most info theyre some channels dedicated to making a video for uptodate content they is a particular channel that even makes video for every new item , no not just torikumu , There is channels like multiverse ,dcuo geoforcee100 and obsidianchilldcuo and many otheres more.
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well then, since I'm only finding this out 2 months after the time when it would've been helpful, off I go to the Broker!