Top Bug - Fixed Safe Justice Alert: Drones stuck in their safe zone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Stranger, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

At last boss, in the "Safe Justice" Alert, the drone's didnt come out of their "safe zone".
    • Like x 25
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I can confirm this. I've been running Saving Justice regularly to try and get some OP collections. A couple of times someone has asked us to do the the second half of the Factory Defect feat (KO at least 6 med drones). When the drones spawn behind the shield, they kind of skid along the floor then stop before coming outside the shield. So we can't attack them, and can't complete the feat. I'm fairly sure the drones are broken since it's happened on a few different runs. The first time I thought it might have just been a one off random bug.
    • Like x 2
  3. MistressoftheEast New Player

Yes, I can confirm as well. I need the feat killing 6 bots before the boss but they are stuck in their safe zone. Can we fix this please :)
    • Like x 2
  4. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Remember to upvote the OP to bring this to the developers' attention.
    • Like x 2
  5. RoBotkin Well-Known Player

Ran this with a league member who wanted the feat today, we tried fighting him 3 different times trying to see if the drones would come out with no success.
    • Like x 2
  6. Stranger Well-Known Player

Well, it took them 1-2 years to fix a bug in New Genesis Now. Let's see how soon this one will be fixed
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can also confirm this. Running a few toons through the alert grabbing old feats and while it makes getting the other half of the feat (don't KO any drones) hecka easy, it makes the other half impossible to get the 6 drones. I even turtled up and waited about 20 min...still not a single drone. Saw this on at least 6 different attempts...then gave up trying for it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Giving this a bump...tried again last night on a new toon. Not sure that this would be very hard to fix, but it would be nice if it could be done before the May 11, open eps end time. I actually managed to grind out all the AOJ feats (minus collections) on 3 premiums except this feat. I realize that's quite a 'me' centric request angle, but shouldn't the run work right anyway?
    • Like x 3
  9. Supersimu New Player

Good morning,

sorry for bad english, in "save Justice" alert last boss bugged, he didnt spawn drone, cant complete feat

thx
    • Like x 3
  10. MrSàndman New Player

Same problem (no drone feat). Please FIX it
    • Like x 2
  11. Federicoct New Player

Same problem (no drone feat). Please FIX it
    • Like x 1
  12. Supersimu New Player

no reply?
    • Like x 1
  13. Draconiano Committed Player

I can confirm, the feat can't be completed.
    • Like x 1
  14. PlaystationUser New Player

I just tried again today. This is my fifth attempt at trying part A on Feat "Factory Defect"----"6 Drones KO'd before defeating sturmrang". The drones do not spawn out of the safe zone.
    • Like x 1
  15. PlaystationUser New Player

Please when veiwing, don't forget to click "like" on the first post to upvote post so that glitch can be looked at!
    • Like x 1
  16. Stranger Well-Known Player

Daybreak, it's time to fix this!
    Also the Atlantis Solo!
    Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I realize you guys don't like 'bump' posts, but this bug is still there(and as of yet unresponded to here), so...

Bump.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The bug was marked confirmed a while ago - we have reproduced it internally and it is scheduled to get fixed.
    • Like x 4
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Any idea when this will be implemented? I was hoping for that June 11 update, but not so much.
    • Like x 1
  20. Stranger Well-Known Player

In daybreak time 2 years maybe
    • Like x 1