Bonus Stabilizer Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Stabilizer Week!

It's back, and this time it's for a whole week. Get 5X Stabilizer Fragments in the daily Stabilizer Event. That's 5X, as in five times, as in 500%, as in we're all opening a ton of Time Capsules this week, for free.

This week - from Thursday, April 2, 2020, through Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - all players will receive BONUS Stabilizer Fragments when completing the daily Stabilizer event in the On Duty menu.

When you complete the event, you will get five times as many Stabilizer Fragments than you normally do. The event rewards different amounts based on your access level, so that ends up looking like this:
    • Members
      • Standard Reward: 6 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 30 Stabilizer Fragments (two complete Stabilizers)
    • Premium Access Level
      • Standard Reward: 4 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 20 Stabilizer Fragments (one and one-third complete Stabilizers)
    • Free Players
      • Standard Reward: 3 Stabilizer Fragments
      • 5X BONUS Reward: 15 Stabilizer Fragments (one complete Stabilizer)
    Remember, it takes 15 Stabilizer Fragments to form one Stabilizer, which can then be used to open any existing Time Capsule. The event can be completed once per day.

The standard Stabilizer Fragment rewards will go directly to your currency tab (as usual) and will be delivered in the loot window as two items: the regular cache of Stabilizer Fragments that you always receive and a bonus cache of Stabilizer Fragments with the appropriate bonus amount.

Please note: the Bonus Stabilizer Week begins this Thursday with daily server restarts, and lasts through Wednesday to daily server restarts next Thursday.

BONUS CATALYST WEEK!

Also on bonus this week, Artifact AND Augment Catalysts! Find what you need to advance your items across our most recent episodes.

This week – from Thursday, April 2, 2020, through Wednesday, April 8, 2020 – Artifact catalysts will have additional chances to drop in instanced (On Duty) content in Episodes 31-36 (Deluge, Teen Titans: Judas Contract, Atlantis, Justice League Dark, Metal Part I, and Metal Part II). Augment Catalysts will have additional chances to drop in instanced content from Episodes 34-36. Catalysts are used for Artifact and Augment Breakthrough Ranks.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus catalyst week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 21
  2. Eve YouTuber

Just want to say thank you. Every week we had something to do and it fills our time and make us forget about the every-day worries about the virus for a couple hours. It personally means a lot to me, and I want to express my gratitude. Thank you!
    • Like x 9
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

4. Saybro Committed Player

Ah come on. We all know no one is out right opening time capsules except for the fact that feats are attached.
  5. Ascended Well-Known Player

That's awesome. Thank you guys. Your hard work is greatly appreciated, especially now.

Stay safe out there.
    • Like x 5
  6. Nezquick Level 30

Thanks for all the fun updates, excited to redownload the game. Any news on whether a survival mode is being worked on?
  7. Critical Massacre Committed Player

April fools!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

handsome! thanks, guys.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

My bad - I forgot to add that next week is also a bonus catalyst week.
    • Like x 10
  10. Agrog New Player

Thank you guys for all your hard work. Where getting hit hard in Louisiana @ the moment. DCUO has been helping occupy the time, not being able to go out. My wife is nurse, it helps her re-leave some of the work stress when she gets to come home. So again we THANK YOU!!!!
    Mepps thank you for keeping us updated!
    • Like x 2
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

When's double xp :(
  12. Luke© Well-Known Player

What about an artifact-XP-weekend? ;):oops::rolleyes:
  13. Vicious Well-Known Player

Just saw the update for Week 4 in the "Upcoming Events" thread, hahaha. Very cheeky.
    • Like x 2
  14. Agrog New Player

I know what almost everyone in my league wants it a double Artifact XP ha ha. So that would be my vote if your completely out of ideals for week 4.
    • Like x 1
  15. DiscoSoup Active Player

@Mepps thank you very much. Incredibly generous of you guys.

So you need ideas for next week? Hmm. You've done a lot.

Unity and togetherness is a theme. What about villains and heroes getting to chat and trade this week? Or something along those lines?

Maybe additional Nth metal?

Oh, you know what would be nuts? What about if, during this week, your trinkets randomly summoned an iconic, such as Shazam or Black Adam, instead of their intended target?
  16. Brandon-richard Active Player

For bonus week 4 how about a Time and Space Quark Vendor sale withe reduce prices for items.
  17. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Man this is awesome! Thanks alot you guys!
  18. Jensu Well-Known Player

i hope week four, will be bonus artifact xp
  19. Dr Dissim New Player

I hope week 4 is triple artifact xp weekend That would be hype
  20. Wajat New Player

Just finished Event Stabilizer Fragmentation and got 0 reward