Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

JSA outfits. I realize, for the most part, the ones that aren't just plain slimline have been done in one form or another but in case there is anything worth looking into.
    If there are ones worth attempting, then maybe a JSA chapter as a cohesive way to work it in???
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

May have gone a little overboard with the images.
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

But is that ever a bad thing when it's Alex Ross' artwork? ;)

And really, you've just highlighted the need for a true and proper Jay Garrick Chest Style! ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Absolutely right on the first point.
    also, glad I had someone notice that was one of the things I was getting at. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Halcyon81 Level 30

all of those outfits would be sweet
    • Like x 1
  6. Halcyon81 Level 30

maybe we will get her jacket and hairstyle during a "New Rewards" phase
  7. Angeleus34 New Player

New Harley Quinn styles
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes. And for in case the others aren’t obvious. Jay, Mr. Terrific, and Hourman. Every photo has at least one of those 3 people. But suggesting the whole team in case there are others more important. Like a long sleeve sweater that shows an emblem (Alan), Wildcat 1, Wildcat 2, or Citizen Steele.
    • Like x 1
  9. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Obsess and you shall see it...

Put it it down and slowly step away from the DB franchise...
    • Like x 1
  10. Brit Loyal Player

Could we get the Huntress Hood+Hair style that she's sporting in her new redesign?

The Tier Gear getting the Hood w/out Hair is what was introduced, but for many of us, that option WITH the hair was what had us really excited.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ryuvain Active Player

Tails... moving tails. And maybe the feet and hand styles that the tiger people use in the catwoman solo.
    • Like x 1
  12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a batman cowl like this one
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Templeton Active Player

It would be a really nice addition to the game if we could have something called ''Gender Respec Token'' that will allow us to change the gender of the character. There's certainly a lot of work to put into a brand new character should a player ever wants to change the character's gender. I believe it would be a success as I already see lots of people changing character's name and body size very often. I hope we get to see something like this in the near future :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Seeing how it just appeared in a new comic for the first time in 30 years (or nearly so,) we need the Batsuit from the graphic novel Batman: Digital Justice!

[IMG]

[IMG]

That 2nd image there is from a comic that just came out, written by Brian Michael Bendis, and with art by Nick Derington! :cool:
    • Like x 3
  15. DiscoSoup Active Player

Styles based on Batman '66.Joker makeup, Gogo costumes. Adam West Batman heads. That sort of thing. You could make collecting them all a feat, with the feat giving you the option to turn on the combat parser at will.
    • Like x 1
  16. SpeedeepS New Player

I would absolutely love to get costume styles from smallville...... Like the green lantern look, impulse look, black canary, even the two looks that clark wears, that red jacket imprinted with the S shield or the white on black trench coat. Hell, i'd love an even like earth 3 where we can go to the smallville universe and help out, maybe in someway from the comic book season 11. Or even a new adventure.

and this is wishful thinking, but to be able to play alongside smallville clark kent voiced by tom welling. But like i said, wishful thinking.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

If one is creative enough, one can already create the Adam West Batman...

Sadly, there's nothing we can do about the Retro Combat Parser only lasting 7 days. :(
    • Like x 2
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Seems odd we don't have a phoenix emblem yet! Any chance we could get one?
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What's weird is I had thought we DID have one, so I just checked the Wiki Page, and was surprised to find we don't! :eek:

I, for one, would LOVE an Emblem of a Phoenix Rising...

[IMG]
    Not that there's any real point. After all, that planned TV series clearly died in Development Hell. But I still want it regardless! ;)
  20. Clawed Active Player

How about the chest and legs of Onimar Synn?