Birds of Prey gear showcase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

wow. there appear to be videos of the content up already on youtube. don't want to post a link, because I don't know if it's legit or not, but just search for DCUO Birds of Prey.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The episode is up on the test server.
    • Like x 5
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

can we get some pics for the male characters?
    • Like x 2
  4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’m guessing we can’t for some reason
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Guess we have to wait for Tori to post a video.
  6. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Is the Harley Quinn style set able to be made single color, instead of split-color, by assigning the same color to the two opposing slots?
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I get it but come on, we have plenty of hoods in game and at least they could've done some hint that there's some hair, don't need it to be exact Huntress long hair, it's really disappointing and all the females seem to be bald under those hoods, also, What do we get for legs? another pants and another pants and pants, guess what we get next? yay pants (thank god Harley wears shorts, very appreciated).
    • Like x 1
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

He's been absent for some time. Maybe he moved on...
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

10. Megzilla Developer

I've had the discussion internally; having hair as a Head/Helmet item is not the way to go. However, I'm investigating the ramifications of having hooded hair as a hairstyle. Having the hood just show player hair is not a viable solution right now.
    • Like x 8
  11. Brit Loyal Player

I still want the hood + hair combo.

It IS possible to do head slot styles that still showcase a portion of the hair. Certain head styles when combined with the longer hair female hairs will still allow hair to hang out the back, without the use of clipping. Like the Robin Cap, for example.

[IMG]
    So there is certainly some amount of tech that exists that allows certain head styles to overwrite a portion of the hair, where the top does not clip through, without removing the rest of the hair, still allowing it to hang out.

That specific Huntress hood + hair is not built around the idea of an existing hair though. All the existing hairs are either above the shoulders or behind the shoulders; nothing hangs forward that low.

The end result would be that the existing hairs would all be hidden because they are at the back of the hood. Or just that one specific hairstyle would be introduced to go alongside the hood.

It could be introduced as a head-style that includes the hair. But it also could just be introduced as a hairstyle that includes the hood, the way the Bombshell Harley hair includes the goggles, or the Bombshell Wonder Woman includes the bandana.

But without the hair+hood option, most of it seems fairly similar to existing styles, and none of it is particularly that exciting.
    • Like x 1
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Y’all out here discussing hair in head styles meanwhile some Of us out here just wanna see the male versions of the two new styles

(insert puppy dog watery eyes emote here)
    • Like x 2
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Right, technically it's a hair with accessory. :D Even that would be much appreciated. Thank you. :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Stardazer Committed Player

Lol. I'm surprised no one has done so yet. I found this on YouTube for the Harley vendor style. It's not the best since they view each item one-by-one, but it's the best I could find atm.
  15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

only issue I see the Harley looks no different then the bombshell
    • Like x 2
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Do we get Black Canary's jacket?
  17. Ryuvain Active Player

Fingered crossed. Having it in the game in any form will work. Don't care if it's only a hair option.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Everyone is obviously entitled to their opinion, however, I'd be careful with insinuating that there was little/no effort put into the styles that are made available. Just because a style isn't up your alley, or a TC style has more activity, doesn't mean that the styles we are given here didn't have a lot of effort and work put into them. It's also important to keep context in mind. The Oracle Robot is a Robot. So it's easier to include glowing and battle reactive abilities. Having more human gear like Huntress or Harley that doesn't have supernatural, technologically advanced or magical properties doesn't really leave a lot of room to do extreme things like glowing or battle reactive abilities.
    • Like x 1
  19. Fuerza Fenix Level 30

Please, that would be EVERYTHING.
    You know we have been asking for it since forever!
    Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  20. Eve YouTuber

This was requested from me on my test videos so thought I'd share here. It isn't a review of a piece by piece, I grinded for two days straight repeating all daily missions & Canary's mission none stop to get it. I'm drained xD But it was worth it!
    • Like x 1