Test Discussion Episode 37: LexCorp Tower (Solo)

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Thanks for playing the LexCorp Tower Solo.

Please leave any feedback, issues, or bugs you run into here. I will update this post periodically with updates that have been made to the Solo during its time on PCTest.

-Millbarge

The following changes have been made internally and will be pushed out to PCTest over the next few patches:
    • On PCTest: Fixed an issue where HIVE Master refused to offer loot to his victors.
    • On PCTest: The Headline name is now correct: "Luthor Goes to Pieces!"
    • On PCTest: LexCorp Tower is now in the Tier-10 section of the 1-Player On-Duty Menu.
    • On PCTest: Lobo's Spacehog will now appear more often.
    • On PCTest: Lobo should hit harder now.
    • On PCTest: Lobo's Spacehog Afterburner attack is now more lethal.
    • On PCTest: Scoops should calm down a bit when taking pictures.
    • On PCTest: Superman will now always leave to go save Lois and Jimmy after defeating Lobo.
    • On PCTest: HIVE Master and Steve Trevor are no longer too generous with their loot.
    • Coming Soon: Fixed an issue where HIVE Master would not be targetable after a reset.
    • Coming Soon: Feats are now available for the LexCorp Tower Solo.
    • Coming Soon: Players can now skip Cutscenes in future runs after they have received the Headline.
    • Coming Soon: Lobo now has more health in Event Mode.
    • Coming Soon: Superman is now faster at opening doors.
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

A couple of things I'm noticing so far:

1. HIVE Master doesn't drop any loot.

2. The solo is awarding the wrong headline for completing it. I received "Luthor's Amazo Volcano Facility".
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question:

Should this warp have an interaction icon?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Millbarge Developer

Fixed and Fixed - we'll get these updates pushed out to PCTest soon™

-Millbarge
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I played the villain version with Celestial as my power set. The damage from Lobo's Space Hog attack happens a little too quickly imo and is either a one shot or does extremely high damage. As Celestial I was mid combo when the arrows on the floor appeared and I wasn't able to roll away quick enough and ended up being killed within 10 seconds of the fight starting in my first two runs.
    • Like x 1
  6. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I don't think the "Return to Last Location" portal in this instance is working. I was doing open world BoP Metro when I queued in. After I took the portal, I ended up in my league hall.
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I queued in from BOP Metro and returned to BOP Metro
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Oh, the villains get Steve Trevor.
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Feedback on the solo. Bosses seemed to hit hard but the encounters were relatively short. I'm glad there isn't a lot of invulnerability phases on these bosses.
    • Like x 2
  10. L T Devoted Player

Hero side-- 1st boss was definitely a harder fight than the second.

Loved the map.
    • Like x 3
  11. Eve YouTuber

I only ran it once but will run it more later today, bosses hit hard but they also take enough damage so you don't necessary end up knocked down. I liked the challenge, and seeing so many Iconics in one solo was cool! Don't think damage needs to be reduced for normal, but I'll check event and see the difficulty differences.

Here's a video I uploaded of the fight (Forgot to turn on Combat log) but It's the full instance.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rejchadar Inquisitor

"Return to Last Location" portal returns not to the last location but to the location where we appeared after entering the game (the first time I went to Thanagar, moved to another location there I Q to solo ... and after entering the "Return to Last Location" portal ... I found myself on Thanagare, another time I went being at my base in the game, after I did my daily tasks, I Q into solo again and after using "Return to Last Location" portal I .. found myself at the base).
  13. Time Beacon Active Player

I second the first boss not dropping loot. Also regarding the teleporter, I am guessing you'll be able to enter it every 2x trips due to the fact that, when i leave, they get it to work.
  14. Gromm865s Active Player

I was just thinking that fight was way to easy. I was only getting hit max 1-2k from most everything in that fight except for the dolphins that would do maybe 7k. I never saw any arrows either. Just the message across the screen saying Space Hog was about to attack.
  15. Luke© Well-Known Player

You've put the solo in "Tier 9" instead of "Tier 10"
    • Like x 1
  16. Millbarge Developer

I submitted a fix to move it to Tier-10

-Millbarge
    • Like x 2
  17. Time Beacon Active Player

How does the teleporter thing work. I waited ages as the timer circle thing wasted away
  18. Trexlight Devoted Player

That portal does nothing for us. Its there as "aesthetic" to show this is where Lois and Jimmy went.
  19. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    H.I.V.E Master is rewarding double loot after the latest hotfix. I received two individual loot pickers. H.I.V.E. Master also gave 2425 cash twice.
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Are there any plans to add a cut-scene skip option like what was added to other recent solo/duo content?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.