Test Discussion GU103: Pet Balance

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batuba Developer

2. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

This is applying the buff forthe pets and power interactions damage summaries: testing earth right now
    Fury:
    [IMG]
    Gaurdian:
    [IMG]
    Grand Summoning SC:
    [IMG]
    watcher:
    [IMG]
  3. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Earth:
    Brick

[IMG]

CRYSTEL

[IMG]
  4. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Possible Suppressor Turret (ST) BUG!:
    I was tested out the diffrent power interactions for ST depending on which power interaction you used will depends where it:
    Shoots flamethrower
    Shoots Frost Grenade!

When using the godwave strength and applying the electrfied PI the frost grenade does not hit hard!

See Below:
    Before using new godwave:
    [IMG]
    After:
    [IMG]
  5. Clothez Active Player

@Batuba I noticed that sometimes when you use Godwave, the fury will just go into the hand blaster charge beam combo and just not use any of its power until he is done with that, basically wasting the 5 second Godwave ability time. Maybe look into making fury do the big ability on command whenever you use offering, he throws his big hit instantly. Right now it's very unreliable.
    • Like x 2
  6. Cyro Committed Player

Agreed, right now its too unreliable
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Jaq Devoted Player

So my concern is, again, that RSK, is going to out perform abilities like Snow Devil and Swarm. I did some rotations using Ice since it can pretty much keep 3 pets out the entire time. Snow Devil barely peaked over RSK. This combat log was done on the 3 league hall targets. I'm not necessarily asking for a buff to snow devil but I think we have to wonder if this is balanced now. I may try on a single target as well.

[IMG]
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hit Offering -> wait 2seconds before using Godwave

That way i was getting 90% of times the Transmutaion hit from fury with the buff.
    For Prec: Offering -> Flurry shot -> Godwave
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

Being honest, Snow Devil and Swarm should be permanent pets instead of temporary.
    • Like x 1
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bug:
    Suppressor Turret cant trigger self destruct with the remote ability. Its still listed in the describtion of the ability, that it should work.
    Either the Ability has to be patched or the describtion updated.
  11. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Those two probably just need a small damage increase
  12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but you won't be able to use them in combination with RSK then...
    Personally, i like that they are different
    • Like x 2
  13. Black Jaq Devoted Player

As much as I think it could use a buff, that's power creep though. And as I play around with an Ice/ Pet build, if RSK and SD were both off cooldown, I would hit Godwave before SD because the Rocets on RSK can hit pretty hard, sometimes stronger than power set abilities. Ay CR292 I was seeing Rockets hit for 26K.
  14. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

Im not sure if this is the right place for this but quick question.

Will gu103 fix the bug with fury where if he dies in combat and u bring him back out, his health and power bar disappear?
  15. Cyro Committed Player

I think generally people would rather they werent so they could have the power pet and RSK. Swarm needs to be changed however since SD uses pi and can have two out at a time for a brief time anyway and if im not mistaken swarm doesnt offer any benefit any area where its better than SD so i think they are unbalanced
    • Like x 1
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The only reason I don’t want swarm to be buffed is because it would make nature even stronger than it is now
  17. Cyro Committed Player

While you have a point i dont like the idea of keeping an ability bad/non usuable when compared to other abilities in the name of balance of a power, i know its not really feasible at this moment but i would like every ability to be good in a least one situation
    • Like x 1
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I definitely agree with you here. Don’t think I don’t. Unfortunately, I don’t see it changing atm.
  19. Cyro Committed Player

Agreed but sometimes they do surprise us, like who among us saw tank and pet tweaks coming
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

If It works like Supressor Turret, that is, RSK get self-destroyed when Swarm is active...

I'm not Nature but sincerely i see very few Nature players using Swarm, neither in Elite content they are using.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.