Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my prototipe of a batcave
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

It looks great!
  3. Eve YouTuber

My "FunHouse" inspired base. I took it into different direction, abit like a barbie-doll house but still with the fun house Atmosphere.
    I'm waiting to see what kind of base items we will get from Birds of Prey before I continue working on this base. Might add a bar at the bottom floor from the St. Patrick event stuff.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

#WIP of my Speed Museum, I'm kinda stuck on how to progress from here. I thought of making a little S.T.A.R Labs on bottom floor but I'm not sure we have enough or any S.T.A.R Labs base items to do it.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Two new bases;)

• Like x 1
  6. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The last of my bases at the moment ....

• Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Love all your bases, each is unique in It's own way!
  8. BSEison Well-Known Player

I'm currently working on restaurant themed base for my main here are a couple I posted in a different base/lair thread:

• Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, do share when you finish working on them!
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

I guess It's okay if we post league halls here since they are just bigger Bases lol,
    This is my EU villain League "Chaos". I decorated most of it, beside one area decorated by a good friend of mine (I mentioned in the video when It's his decoration). This league hall do need more work and items, probably just need to wait on Halloween to get more scary stuff to make it completely villain-themed. Just got the idea of adding a bar with St. Patrick stuff, so I'll farm as much as currency as I can.
    Soon I will share Blood Bound's Hero League Hall, when I feel like It's the right time to share it. :)
    • Like x 3
  11. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Just a few bases people asked me to record in the past.
    • Like x 3
  12. Eve YouTuber

All of them look great. The first one is definitely my favorite.
  13. Eve YouTuber

Sneak Peek of Metanite's Tech Kingdom. It's still WIP, and in very early decorating, but I wanted to share what I've done so far and if you guys have any ideas where I can farm "Techy" Base Items, It will be greatly appreciated :)
    • Like x 2
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

It’s a pity that you are on the EU server :( if you were on a US server then I could share some Base items; (

I can only share the tactics of collecting a large number of Base item, about a month after the start of a new DLC, I begin to massively buy the cheapest Base items from taht DLC, and at the end of the DLC i accumulated substantial amount of base items..
    • Like x 1
  15. lsley New Player

A sneak peek into my Ivy's base, Botanical Palace... :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. Eve YouTuber

ohhh looks amazing!!! Would love to see the entire base :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

looks great
    here it'a my current base
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Ohh It looks great! Well done!
    • Like x 1
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Thanks tooks me a while to build it
  20. Eve YouTuber

Went on DC tonight cause I don't want to miss on April Fools drops. I want to farm many Ambush Bugs, Unicorn Trinkets and purple briefings :p
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3