Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Cutie Level 30

i would like pajamas more casual clothes because all the materials and auras are nice but its nice to have just regular styles that normal people would wear i really like boxers and tshirts maybe add better hats like beanies would be awesome more superhero fan styles would be nice too also i would be happy if we could wear belt styles with hoodies and if the hoodies were more real looking lol
    • Like x 3
  2. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Nobody got me socks this year. :(
  3. Halcyon81 Level 30

I would like the monocle/eyepatch/piece from the drowned pirate head style as maybe a face piece or just have it seperate from the batcowl
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

A flaming sword would be boss. But Hood with mask is a must. You can release it in different variations like the original slimline masks. Call it Hooded Slimline, Hooded Devil Slimline, Hooded xyz Slimline using the same naming convention of the originals.

[IMG]
    Mostly just the face paint
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree about the hood. But since someone is bound to say it eventually, the Silent Master head piece is...and so forth. Now that being said, I agree. A hood and slimline combination would be awesome.

Also, that faceprint is amazing. Facepaint even as a concept I hadn't considered.
    • Like x 2
  6. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I would LOVE an Azrael mask with this designs or his orginial design from the 90's! Face paint would be a pretty cool idea as well, I could see a lot done with that
    • Like x 1
  7. DiscoSoup Active Player

Maybe an "exposed brain" head style. Like Ultra Humanite. Or maybe a big btain like Mars Attacks.
    • Like x 2
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes and yes
    • Like x 1
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Would it be possible to have a globe looking-like emblem? I'd like to make a Captain Planet style and this emblem would be perfect :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, actually, we do. It's the Magiclands Globe Emblem that was in the same Time Capsules that gave us the Nu 52/Rebirth Shazam Style Set. There's also an enhanced version, with a glowing effect.

And I guess you could say the Crosshairs Emblem available during Character Creation (and also available from the Basic Styles Vending Machines in your HQ) is similar-ish, as well.
    • Like x 1
  11. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

The ones you mentionedare not the same as the one I posted. I'd like them to create an emblem looking just like that one.
  12. Cutie Level 30

i really like the socks on the clown prince pants maybe adding sock styles like superhero patterns and christmas ones mainly i wanna have beanies and socks in the game lol
    • Like x 3
  13. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I agree about more casual clothes in general. I mean, those of us with hourly jobs don't always have time to change into onesie. I mean sure when you're a reporter like Superman, a CSI like Flash, or are a homeless jobless space cop like just about all the Earth Green Lanterns sure you have time to design and put on a superhero outfit. However when you work in a store or a restaurant, you only have 15 minutes to save the world...and you can't waste a single second of that changing into a skin-tight onesie.

Anyway, I do agree with you. I like it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

Yes a billion times to this! I would make the 60's-ist Brainiac you have ever seen!

I'd also like a monkey/ape head piece. I mean, this is a big part of comic book history you guys are ignoring here! :D

I would also accept a "monkey with exposed brain jar" head piece as well, but....I dunno, animal cruelty?
  15. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a batman cowl like this one
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'd love a sleeveless trenchcoat-style, more sleeveless styles at all for that matter. Aswell as Bracer-type styles not only for hands, but as a feet-style aswell. And as I've mentioned earlier, more robes, belt sashes and that sort of thing, oriental/eastern-type styles, more assymetrical styles.
    • Like x 1
  17. Chain Lightning Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Stoopid Witch New Player

Please? :rolleyes:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm confident all 3 can be approximated fairly well at this point in the game's life. While we don't have that Russian Superman Emblem, Forum Member Snow Owl still found something similar enough to work:

By using his as a starting point and tweaking it from there, you should be able to get fairly close to that Russian Bizarro there.

As for the Batman, you can also get very close on that one, as well. The main thing we're missing is that "furry cowl" but the Dark Knight Cowls we have in the Marketplace CAN have at least some Face Styles applied to them, so there still might be a way to do it. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Red Son Batman cowl is number 1 on this list. The Soviet Superman emblem is 2. The Wonder Woman outfit is 3.
    • Like x 2