Birds of Prey episode, a teaser or livestream?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Mar 10, 2020.

1. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Ì just want either a 4th slot to wake me up from running 3 slots. Or a new system for progression. Show us the new gear ranking system it better be soon or there is nothing to keep us active. Ur sp tree is capped feats are a joke. Also why are u guys still hung up on making us run only 2 eps over and over again. Why not lose the mark system and have us run anything we want. Let the content difficulty and exp gain be dependent on group rank. The way it is now drys out after 1 month boring. Ì really hope a gear system revamp is on its way. This game and the way we get gear progression is trash. Enough with ur mark system lose it already give us all maps no lockouts. We want to play with league and friends at any given time without the use of replays.
    • Like x 1
  2. Aren Sul Committed Player

I mentioned in another post, I would love to see one spot - somewhere - with Doctor Psycho, King Shark and Clayface positioned in the background somewhere as a nod to the series. (and Kiteman??? lol)
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Well, I'd hope there's a little Gotham ... we are talking Clocktower at the very least, right?

Amazo .... what what WHAT?!? :eek:
    • Like x 1
  4. Draconiano Committed Player

Let's hope it's better than the movie.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Teasers begin next week.

Edit: Unless this teaser for a teaser counts as a teaser.
    • Like x 16
  6. Ully Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

I enjoyed the movie and saw it twice.
    • Like x 2
  8. Kuno Loyal Player

Let the teaser be the reveal livestream and keep the episode longer on test for a more polished release, is a posibility?
    Past few episode releases were kinda buggy.
  9. Isif Committed Player

Maybe we will finally get that Power Over Time artifact that can make Trolls a thing of the past.
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

Time will tell.
    • Like x 8
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]

I'm a sucker for wordplay.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Well at least you did, others may not have...
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No. You literally and specifically just asked for early teasers so you didn't have to wait for test.
    • Like x 5
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Mad respect...but I'm just not the type to grind feats. I don't know if you can relate, but running around grinding feats in completely dead open worlds of previous episodes can get rather... depressing. There's no other way to adequately describe it. You're just there, by yourself doing the same thing over and over and over. And on the Nintendo Switch platform... all the open worlds of previous episodes are empty.

This is what I'm waiting for, an in depth breakdown on the new artifacts.
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

I took a year break about two years ago and when I came back I was running a lot of things by myself, but for some reason I enjoyed it. At times I was able to gather up people from LFG and run weeklies together which was really cool.

If you go to LFG and ask for people for the things you need, you will be surprised how many of them will join you, because the game on Nintendo is still fresh and I'm pretty sure a lot of players need the same things you do. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Still waiting for a teaser :D (Though the week just started, so...)
    • Like x 1
  18. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm off work for the next three weeks due to the current health climate, so any news/teaser would be a great cheer! :D
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

She looks... AMAZING!
    I really need this hood with hair available for us players :oops:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Kuno Loyal Player

I think its time for a quarantined livestream and test.
    Metal II is still buggy, I think we are accumulating bugs, it would be nice if BoP launch was smoother than the last 3 episodes...
    • Like x 1