The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. DiscoSoup Active Player

Okay, so my all-seven-ring-colors-at-once character pic didn't post. Let me just list the link here:
    https://imgur.com/MhwDWEO
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

For shoulders, I'd check the following:
    • Blood-Cursed
    • Greco-Roman
    • Medieval
    • Nth Metal Battlesuit
    • Psycho
    • Zonewalker
    A couple of them aren't rounded shoulders, but all of them have spikes of one kind or another on them.
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My Axel Foley Beverly Hills Cops style :cool::D
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Shoulders psico .Chest speedmetal ir could be despiese that one piece it could a broken bat emblem check one of my image i have that Chest piece style.hand batguantelet it's tricket for the vault.the belt try with the checkmate agent or informant
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, I ended up going with Blood-Cursed. I also switched the Feet to Sector 3601, but then had to change the Legs back to Enhanced Exobyte Origin due to clipping issues involving the kneepads.

[IMG]

What I really need are LARGE Tech Wings instead of the Small ones we've had forever. They would basically be the wings you see the Thanagarian soldiers wearing in the Metal 2 content. Those would look good for this costume, In My Opinion.
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

My version of superman red son
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

my starro infected ghost possesed omac is now also a black lantern lycanthrope :D

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

oh yeah he's also demon possesed on top of all of that and has the mark of cain and the crime bible

so exactly how powerful is this guy now?
    • Like x 2
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I couldn't say how powerful he might be, but at the very least he's gotta be EXTREMELY confused at this point. :D

Great job!
    • Like x 4
  9. Alexander Xavier New Player

Green Hawkeyes reporting for duty! Yeah, that's the mix Lantern+Arrow+Hawkman+Hawkeye. I posted a video about him here at the forums.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my hellbat idon't have the batguantelet tyle instead i am howing with the style option i have the style with my other toon [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Foot Style is that? 'Cuz I'm definitely going to have to look for that one. :confused:
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried it with the contemorary tech chest
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

steelworker foot chapter home stuff you have to go to ryker to take the bounty which carried you until one part of metropolis to kill a oolongbot
    • Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now to figure out how to get that bounty. Thanks.
  15. Azreaus Committed Player

Go to Rykers Prison in Metro, the quest giver should be on the side opposite metro, after getting bounty go to the area around Steelworks in Metro and look for the Oolongbot and once you find it kick it's head in.
    • Like x 2
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks. I've gone to Stryker's Island, but I haven't found the quest giver yet. So, it sounds like they're on the far side of the island, farthest from Metropolis, is that right?
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

More or less. The bounty quest giver should be right around the same area where you get the Stryker's missions themselves.

The armor piece you get as a reward might be a random drop, though (been a while since I ran that bounty) so be prepared. It might take a few tries to get the piece you're looking for.
    • Like x 2
  18. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

batman beyond battlemode [IMG]
    batpool
    [IMG]
    elemental hero tempest my first intent
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Azreaus Committed Player

Yep on the side farthest from Metro (should not try type when I'm still half-asleep :confused: ) the quest givers are in a sort of enclosure at ground level on the outside of the prison wall that can be easy to miss if you don't know what to look for.
    • Like x 1
  20. Azreaus Committed Player

Here's a couple of screenshots to help you out, 1st the map showing where to go on Stryker's and 2nd showing what gives the bounty mission -

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1