Fire needs a buff

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Cyro, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You came back to DC?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you back? Welcome home!
    [IMG]
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Nope, just peeking my head in, sight seeing.

*Recedes back into the shadows*
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

:(
    • Like x 3
  5. Psyfur Well-Known Player

I can’t see these changes being successful if Batuba doesn’t reduce immolation’s cool down to 12 seconds, the same as its duration. Since we shouldn’t stop healing ourselves, that 35% mitigation shouldn’t stop either. Otherwise, hard light shield will still be a thing.
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

HLS will always be a thing. The only way that it would be removed from most loadouts is if they greatly buff other abilities to the point that they are better than HLS. People need to stop asking to get buffs so that they can sit in front of every boss and never die...
    • Like x 1
  7. HarryHell Well-Known Player

I don't really see the numbers in GU103 as a sufficient enough buff.
    The survivability of a cr 290 tank with 400sp+ is about the same as a cr 278 ice with 200sp (w/o tank specific artifacts in both cases).
    When blocking fire require a lot of healing, ice, not so much. While not blocking fire must time its pull between getting hit to survive, ice can do a little 5 sec dance first then pull.
    Rage is getting a debuff, which is good, as if you're able not to crash, you're pretty much OP in all content.

This is just based on my experience, but im tired feeling as a paper tank, which is the reason why I am not tanking much anymore.

We can talk about LO's and artifacts but the fact is that the difference between the different powers is too great, and that the upcoming GU doesn't seem to do enough for the weakest guy (in my opinion).

I can't play on test, but hope fire gets the love it deserves.

Regards
    Guy who fire tanked all content from 2011 to 2017 (Yes including PW pre-nerf constantly being 1 shot)