DCUO census needs a overhaul

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gemii, Apr 23, 2019.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

- When i inspect certain leagues im getting"There is no league entered with the ID" but i see them in game

-When im looking up certain characters it still says their in a league that they have left a long time ago, some even a year ago.

-STILL no updated character appearance style wise
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

My image is from when Amazon Fury came out.
  3. RealTegan Dedicated Player

The statues in my league hall bear no resemblance to my current character appearances. I wonder if that's related at all to the images in the census?
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

There's a option in league hall. To save stature appearance
    • Like x 4
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Use one of the many wall panels in your league hall to save your appearance. Walk out of the hall and back in, your statues will be updated.
    • Like x 4
  6. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I've been schooled, thank you!
    • Like x 1
  7. JackUSPS Well-Known Player

From what I remember is that the images don't get any updates anymore for this game. It seemed to cost them "ressources". Don't expect anything happening on this part.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darth Piper Loyal Player

If I had to guess, there is a data sync issue between the internal servers and the read-only copy used by the census API, and the person or people who knew everything about that process are now long gone.
  9. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

When one checks the census and the profile picture is several years old.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

My main's image stuck on some goofy style that I threw together and only used for maybe a week...

And like FoolsFire said above it from around the time Amazon Fury (2 I think) was out
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

The images seemed to freeze around the time the PS and PC servers were merged.
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

My main is still showing how he looked for St.Patrick's Day several years ago wearing the shamrock hoodie. Not a permanent style in the least! The rest have really old looks as well. LOL!
  13. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Yeah, this needs a real reconstruction.
    I'm playing since late 2015 and i don't have a character pictures yet on any of my characters XD
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

15. the solowing Steadfast Player

seems like I'm the only one out of his who benefits since I never change styles xD
    • Like x 1
  16. Balton hero Committed Player

Ordinarily neither did I with my main hero, yet somehow they captured him in the slim time frame he was dressed as a leprechaun for St. Patrick's Day
    • Like x 1
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

sounds like good luck if I've ever ever heard xD
    • Like x 1