What Artifacts Are Tanks Running?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Ully Committed Player

I'd love to see the Devs do something with an Amazon Deflection artifact, just like they did with Heat Vision. The AD artifact could "unlock" your character from the static pose, while maintaining 100% protection and perhaps, the devs could add a group shielding bonus at higher artifacts levels. But that's wishful thinking. However, I think another dedicated artifact for tanking is over due. I'd like to see more options for the tank role, preferably options that assist in damage mitigation.
    • Like x 2
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

i normally play 8-midnight ET during the weekdays. Just send a tell or stop by my streams and I'll run the alert with ya. My schedule next week is hell though and im not sure when ill be playing
    • Like x 1
  3. Balton hero Committed Player

Not to hijack the thread, but seems like the only ones who have gotten a decent artifact combination are trolls and precision dps.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

You would be correct.
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Being that Controllers and prec dps (except 2 broken wm) have been left twisting in the wind Id expect them to get some love first.
  6. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

My fire tank has starheart 121 demon fang 120 and dilustel at like 55
  7. Balton hero Committed Player

Truth, but the solution to imbalance is not more imbalance
    • Like x 1
  8. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I got my newest toon to 20lvl and going over the artifacts I already have which is Solar Amplifier, Omegahedron and Dilustel but are they good for atomic? Tho I only got tank gear I do like to use my dps loadout as much as my tank and since reading this over I see Legionnaire and Soul Cloak are also good but I'm not sure if I should lose both Omegahedron and Dilustel or one of them for either one of those?
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

For Atomic you could use the Soul Scrap especially for the 8 man sc shield, Lazarus Water is a good pick up for a tank if ppl cant get to them, Dilustel can help with the health buff ability/added tank stats, Omegahedron can help with better power regeneration which for Atomic which is already really good.
    • Like x 1
  10. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

With the 3rd artifact slot, you can still make decent combinations.

Some people seem to think even going hybrid (roles and loadout, not the spec) only involves using might.

This is obviously not true. You can also, hypothetically...maximize your damage as a troll, tank or heal with precision as well.

Once again, another reason to fix the rest of the weapons so people that are able to think outside the box have more options than just spamming might powers as a tank, for example.

Weapons stun, juggle, and knockback adds just like powers, and they.... Get ready for it..... Give immunities...
  11. ZuroXtheDragon Active Player

Now that is a smoooooth idea!
    Would be good yes ^^
  12. Cullen0808 New Player

Y'all should consider using the birds of prey artifact that increases your defense.
  13. AMDRyzen Level 30

Dilustel Refractor, Manacles of Force, Symbol of the Seven. I may get rid of the Dilustel Refractor depending on how good the new tank artifact is.