Are there any particularly desirable weapon styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Great Architect, Feb 26, 2020.

1. L T Devoted Player

Tech Katana used to be popular for 1 handed and dual wield
  2. Great Architect Loyal Player

It is if you have it on your storage alt fom 2012.
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

Thank you. One out of two posts that actually answered my question :D.
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

Correction noted. Thank you.
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

I'm getting the feeling that there aren't any, other than DW? And possibly Bow, therefore - and even those are epics or no longer available?

In which case I am going to mint this.
  6. Quantum Rising Committed Player

2 handed barbarian is pretty cool. Somewhat rare.
  7. L T Devoted Player

Also the star sword from oan.

The astral weapons that drop from TD always appealed to me, as well as the weapons that drop from the hand of fate raids, but none of those are tradeable
    • Like x 1
  8. Walvine Well-Known Player

Well if your buying Cyborg's cannon handblasters from the judas contract vendor for 200 marks just for the style DONT you should only be buying the hand blast weapon for its DPS or support stat ,You can get it free from the hells door way drops the style and is only like ! level 4 like i said all you need is a villian toon to run it.
    Ok for rare weapon style to sell maybe fortress of solitude kryptonian weapons I think it's only way to acquire these styles to do the walk in raids in magic wing I donot remember if these weapons are tradable , New episodes don't seem to include any cool new weapon styles for a long time every weapon style asosiated to toon mastery ive literally unlocked naturally with out trying.
    Barehand style imho is the best style in the well for blast hand , martial arts and brawler atleast.

Browsing weapon styles based just on toon themes I'd use , the best 3 of each I see are .
    Staff
    Simple Bat staff ,any of the scythes and twin dragon.
    Rifle
    Ak47 ,gauss rifle and the grenade launcher.
    Dual pistol
    Combat grip smg , desert Eagle and turf lol.
    One handed
    Pulse hammer, bone club and Harvey quins mallet we all knows its upcoming in bird of prey dlc.
    Two handed
    Same theme as above I don't like bladed weapons in games that do not allow decapitation it just breaks immersion.
    Dual wield
    Exobyte infused escrima stick,retro futuristic and lead pipe.
    Bow
    Tree branch bow ,tech battle bow and recurve candy cane
    Shield
    Chatham, giant gear and trashcan lid.
    All the turf style weapons are good.
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Dual Wield Scarecrow Cleavers
    • Like x 1
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

When that content was relevant, the weapons only cost around 120 Marks I believe...nowhere near 200 for sure. Also, I posted to Great Architect that the price is now 20 Source Marks. It takes two raid runs from relevant content to acquire that amount. Super Easy, barely an inconvenience.
  11. Walvine Well-Known Player

Thanks for info already had style on toons from the original low level way so never checked the weapon price gues some one mixed up price with materials it happens that's why devs need to lower wings of sin .. wink wink.
    I did thought it was a bit expensive since mechanical supply officer only charge upto maximum of 20 marks and 2,000 regular currency for all the cr relevence weapons it sell .
  12. Brit Loyal Player

This item is called the "Nightstep Knives". The style is called "cutlass" and it is the only dual wield where the weapons aren't identical.
    • Like x 1
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The only one I can think of (and forgive me if it's already been mentioned, didn't see it in a quick skim of the thread lol) is the Heater Shield. Since it can show an emblem like the Shined Brass, it was something of a desirable weapon for a while. Can't remember if it was one that could be traded, though.
  14. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Green Arrow’s bow (was obtainable early in the game’s life)
    Harley’s two handed hammer
    Penguin’s gunbrella (Rifle)
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

Perfect. Thank you. If you are on EU, I'll drop you at least one of those as a thank you,
  16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Massive Apokoliptian Rifle (The Epic Bruno Mannheim frop) I would also add. It looks insane - but I did say non-epics.
    • Like x 1