Can we find some reasonable soluion?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Feb 23, 2020.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Have you considered the solution of simply moving a block or more away from bounties? Or is that too simple?
    • Like x 2
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'm sorry.. Do any of you actually read and make an attempt to comprehend before posting? I repeat once again.. I AM RUNNING THOSE OUTDOOR MISSIONS WITH 6 ALTS ALL BETWEEN CR 290 AND CR 281. I PERSONALLY COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT A BOUNTY JOINING IN. I AM OVER 200 COMBAT RATINGS HIGHER AND TAKES ABOUT 2-3 ATTACKS AND AT MOST MAYBE AN EXTRA 1--15 SECOND TO DROP THEM TO ONE KNEE.. BUT BUT ANYONE ABOVE LEVEL (note I said level no CR) TEN CAN DO THE SAME MISSION. BOOMER ATTACKS ONE OF THOSE AND IN ONE ATTACK THEY CAN BE DEAD.

I'm terribly sorry if I have the nerve to look out for a brand new player that has no clue how to avoid the dreaded dead by Bounty. It's a holiday even and should be designed for FUN not to frustrate and demoralize new players.
  3. NewbieUser2020 New Player

On behalf of all the new users out there, we thank you for looking out for us. As a new user just born in Jan when the 255 CR Skip was granted, I'm very likely to have this happen as you have assumed. I'd probably also go right back to that same spot every day and have it happen again, so please, keep up the good work. Getting rid of the open world bounties is the ONLY solution to this issue.

Ok, sarcasm aside, you seem kind of obsessed with this. Not sure why someone running into clayface or the demon cultist portals, or Gurndy, or killer Frost or Omecs if you are level 10 aren't just as bad an issue. Heck, if you are going to pick on a CC bounty, Heat Wave is right near the Diamond Spawn where probably 50 percent of the people go to. You have something ageinst the Kiwis?

Seriously though, good looks and all but not all new users are that dumb or squishy.
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

My experience has been that it doesn't take experience to possess the idea of "run away," but YMMV.
    • Like x 1
  5. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

When I first started this game, (Back in Beta), I would run around as a new-born hero and run across superior enemies that I knew would kick my @$$ in one shot... You know what I used to do? I WOULD RUN AWAY FROM THEM!

I used that incredible logical solution from, you know... having played other games before.
    • Like x 4
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

One of my bases was located right on a Captain Cold spawn point and he always seemed to be there when I left and would murder me when I would accidentally hit him while defending myself from the brainiac drones that also spawn nearby lol.

Honestly some of the most fun of leveling up was running into and then running away from higher leveled enemies that could flatten you in a second
    • Like x 4
  7. Proxystar #Perception

I remember having an iconic base at Strykers Island too and you'd walk out the door and be getting destroyed by a Gorilla Grodd protection in the loading screen
    • Like x 1
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

ha! first base I ever had, I set up smack in the heart of South Gotham. I didn't know, did I? I was only level 10!!! walked out me door, insta-ganked by Bounders & them annoying little spidery ones that slow you down. so dead. didn't know I could just change the base's location back then, either, so, yeah, six months of that.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

Lmao! But think of the fond memories it's now given you
    • Like x 1
  10. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Exact same thing used to happen to me.
  11. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

One of the fun things about the open world is exactly the possibility that we can find a stronger creature from nowhere that can cause danger and emotion, to be able to get us out of boredom, and do you want to remove this?o_O