Rate the new Oracle TC.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

lol...get ‘em!:D
    • Like x 2
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

We know the style exists, some of us actually read comics. Still.
    You got the chance to do something like Batgirl Burnside, a cowl with hair, some cool streamline/street style based on Bab's Batgirl and you guys choose to do the fugliest Oracle / Transformer style?
    Sometimes I dont know what game I'm playing because there's too much armor, techy stuff and not enough tights, cowls, masks, weapon holsters, retro stuff and jackets.

I'm really curious about the BoP gear styles because I hope we finally get some Canary Love.

And definitely we are missing some high boots and high heels. We didn't even got Zatanna's GORGEOUS boots... and that... I will never forget lol
    • Like x 3
  3. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Oracle is more associated with Birds of Prey than Batgirl is. Maybe instead of Batgirl styles in an Oracle Time Capsule, one day we can have Batgirl styles in a Batgirl capsule.

Also, I think the style is great and looks fantastic on my lantern.
    • Like x 3
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Don't forget about this xD :)

Batrederik says: Why is the new time capsule so painful:oops: ?
    Dev Palpatine says: It helps with you're anger and hate :) :D .
    Batrederik says: What did you do to it:eek: .
    Dev Palpatine says: I added a layer of Transfromer/Oracle style Inside this new time capsule ;)
    Batrederik says: Noooooooooooo.
    xD ^

i am curious as well, I guess we just gotta wait :)
  5. UVLN Level 30

Because either you are the luckiest person on earth, or you're a liar
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

What announcement?
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
  8. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I’m so got, can’t breathe
    • Like x 1
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

0/10. Why? Because I'm poor!
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I feel like I'm the only person who knows you were referring to the styles in the BoP episode and not the capsule. o_O
    • Like x 1
  11. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

The feat for getting the chroma can now also be achieved by opening 5 capsules, making this feat far more attainable.
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Why you always do this?
    Like letting the rest know you know something style related its coming because you got into the game files but then you dont actually say anything.
    Its mean... unless you send me a private message with the intel lol :cool:
  13. Megzilla Developer

Oh, my mistake :( No spoilers on episode styles!
    • Like x 2
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hey Amanda started it! I stopped dropping hints years ago.
    • Like x 1
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I figured we'd be getting new Canary Duds at least! They took the fishnets off the Marketplace a short while ago. You don't have to be spoon-fed spoilers to figure something's up with that!
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They took out a lot of styles from the MP with the fishnets.
    • Like x 1
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What are you talking about? This style is perfect for Oracle fans. I don’t mean BoP fans, I mean Oracle fans.
    also, this style is excellent not just for my GL, but nearly every material I’ve added looks cool. So now not only do I have an armory that is literally a reverse-gendered Oracle Android, but the style is now being worn by my alien-GL and my water elemental.
    On a final note, if the capsule contained say Huntress’ New Earth outfit or Dinah’s Prime Earth outfit I’m sure there’d be complaints about a capsule having something too awesome. So I guess what I’m saying is, be happy the styles you’re dying for aren’t in capsules.

Oh and Dev’s, this capsule gets a 9/10 from me.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh. That's.....nice....I guess. Do we get the chroma to go with it? Because the feat is nice. I do like feats and SP after all. But I do not like the idiotic drop rates. I get that these things have to have a certain rarity to make people spend hundreds on opening TC's, but I'm not about getting yanked around like that. I'll open 15 by running the daily so I get the orbital, and then I'm good.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The feat that was for getting the chroma is now on opening 5 time capsules.

No, the chroma is not obtained with the open-5-capsules feat.
    • Like x 1
  20. Ascended Well-Known Player

Ha! I assumed as much man. Sorry, text doesn't convey tone very well. :p You guys aren't gonna give that away. And if you did it'd be pretty worthless.

But seriously, you gotta do something about those drop rates. When the ultra rare thing is so ultra rare I have no hope of getting it outside an act of god, I have no desire nor reason to spend money on TC's.

sigh. Now I wanna talk the business/marketing side of things......