Stabilizer event make it a solo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hawk, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Hawk Active Player

You might as well make it a solo, I'm tired of ppl not doing anything.
    • Like x 19
  2. AMDRyzen Level 30

Or just give us the keys like they do replays and station cash. It's much easier that way
    • Like x 12
  3. Brit Loyal Player

That is my recommendation as well. We're not required to run a 90 second, zero-challenge, waste of time in order to collect our Replay Badges or Station Cash. The extra Stabilizers are a part of our paid membership. We should just be able to collect them.
    • Like x 5
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Or have an iconic in the Watchtower/Hall of Doom and we just get it from them once a day.

I would suggest Rose & Thorn since HBO Max is making a film about them.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

So... you want to make them longer now? LPVE is how you do it. We are clamped in what we have now, but we do still have all our crits and loadouts and rotations...

NO THANK YOU.

I was asking this quite a few times. I think this should become a thing.

On the low population switch, I waited 30 minutes to get into the stabilizer duo, since everyone had already done it by the time I was playing. #goodtimes
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

um you misread his post he wants a daily mission giver for it like hawkgirl. Walk up talk to them get your fragments
    • Like x 4
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Oh phew... I did misread it.

I read it as an Iconic Daily, like WW, Circe, Huntress, etc. Those things were so long...

Okay, a person to get it from is cool.

Sorry FoolsFire! I admit when I'm wrong. I was having war flashback to OC.
    • Like x 4
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Why not Skeets?
    • Like x 2
  9. gameaddict Level 30

I think making it a solo or having to interact with a character to retrieve your stabilizer fragments is the best route.

Handing them out like other legendary benefits wouldn't work or be too much work compared to the other options i think, seeing those other legendary benefits get handed out only when a subscription is bought, stabilizer fragments also affect F2P and premium players.
    • Like x 2
  10. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

The extra nth from the event is also helpful though
    • Like x 2
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Because Skeets would look out of place in the Hall of Doom. My suggestion was someone who would fit in both.
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

wish it was a solo too
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Skeets would look out of place floating next to Booster Gold?
    • Like x 1
  15. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I actually find it funny to cost people their stabilizers. This happens more late at night than anything. Que in, the other toon doesnt move. So I like to move my character every few minutes, take care of things around the house before bed. Then they eventually dc for being inactive. I then go beat it...and those toons dont get their stabilizers.
  16. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

Yes!!!! Devs please make the stabilizer event solo, i'm also tired of carrying lazy no good for nothing people who just stand there waiting to collect their loot so they can leave.
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

would be easier to make them drop from the vault, would also save up some space for future content lmao
    • Like x 2
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I leave for a few months and pop on to play sometimes and between this crap and seasonals SMFH Same thing and nothing changes.

These people kill me lol You que up only to stand the f around smfh ridiculous .
  19. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

The vault... good lord... that's another thing... If I could get a source mark for every time I've gotten a piece of the "sharpshooter" style in the vault, I'd be able to buy all the catalysts in the game I'd ever need.
  20. Brit Loyal Player

Off-topic: I really just wish every one of those style-only pieces in the Vault had a 60 minute expiration timer the same way those Seasonal cookies do. Click item, drag to trash, click trash, pop-up to confirm delete, click pop-up, repeat for 5 other items, is one of those unnecessary annoyances when you just want to run some alts through the Vault.