PSA: change to the Harleyquin Chroma material feat.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Perdition, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So supporting the game in hopes of a feat bad?
  2. AV Loyal Player

I believe "and now feels cheated" is the critical part. It's fine for us to spend a lot but it becomes an issue if we react negatively to fixes because it means others will have a better experience. If this was changed way down the road I think the frustration would be understandable but less than a week out is pretty reasonable.
    • Like x 8
  3. Hraesvelg Always Right

You went to the other extreme. It's one thing to spend money, but another thing entirely to SPEND MONEY on this. If I want a particular style, I'll drop a few bucks here and there but if you're spending enough to get all of the feats from every time capsule...yeah. Reevaluate some priorities, man. When the game goes, it's gone forever. Is it worth dropping a grand, more or less, a year, especially for such small gains? It's all about diminishing returns.
    • Like x 8
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

People complaining about opening 5 more capsules but who probably already have the stabilizers for it anyway.
    • Like x 4
  5. Proxystar #Perception

And shouldnt that tell you something..
    • Like x 2
  6. Proxystar #Perception

When the whole situation becomes so toxic and players are locked out of cosmetics through both appauling RNG and completionist players gouging others for money in a largely still broken economy because there's a feat attached and it has no longer anything to do with the cosmetic itself then, yes, it is bad.
    • Like x 4
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

So supporting the game is bad? Gotcha
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

Not what i said, now was it.
    • Like x 4
  9. Controller Devoted Player

Well, with all the thoughts being tossed around about these capsules - however we all feel about them - this move here is - to quote my man Jakeem Thunder -

[IMG]

So cool.:)
    • Like x 1
  10. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Sure. . but everyone knows, you don't get the chroma material after opening *5*, just the feat, .. Mic drop.
  11. inferno Loyal Player

Pass along my thanks for this decision.

For those that paid the money to get the Chroma and feel "tricked" can we just for once, sorry to say it this way "suck it up"? It sucks for your situation but this correction is much needed for players and Devs. This is addressing an issue far more important as it affects the entire community.

Hopefully, in the future this means there will be no more feats tied in, in these chromas.
    • Like x 6
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

No one is saying don't support the game, but I'm pretty sure you know that. Dropping tons and tons of cash on time caps just reinforces the idea that it's fine to keep making them with such awful drop rates, an economy that's been hobbled, and now splitting the PC/PS commerce pool.

Do you have children? Sometimes, when they are doing things that aren't acceptable, you have to apply corrective measures. They cry because they want to keep playing but it's bath time? You make them stop playing. Rewarding bad behavior only reinforces it. You correct them out of love, and that's why I've chosen not to spend any MC I may have on stabs. I'll buy other things, which support the game and the behaviors I find acceptable.
    • Like x 3
  13. CandySlinger Active Player

While it would have been nice to have the feat granted to everyone who already unlocked 5 capsules, it's still a small price to pay for an otherwise unattainable feat. Rushing to get anything in the first week in this game is a gamble, going from 15 capsules opened this cycle to 20 is more of a minor inconvenience than an actual loss. Thanks for the feat!
    • Like x 4
  14. UVLN Level 30

That sound so silly, but that could be because you want everything free, if you don't spend money, then why speak or post some silly reply. It's not fair to us, we had to pay for the feat/chroma and now they give the feat for just opening 5 capsules, this game is getting worser and worser, newbie skipping to rank 255 for doing nothing, making daybreak money, but destroying the game, we spend our money to get feats, many newbies dont care about feats because they dont understand the game, but if they would shut up and learn, they would understand why nobody want to play with them, now they restrict sales of what we pay for, first it was the completion capsules and now this, why buy these capsules any way, why not go free instead of RIPPING us off while your company makes money? Greed has taken over this company and I'm beginning to be turned off about this. They complain about SCAMMERS when in fact, they are the scammers
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Why would we change it at all in this diabolical scenario?

Hint: Because it took us too long to notice feats had been added to the ultra-rares. Simply my failure to accurately get feedback sorted. Once sorted, addressed.

With the capsule only a few days old, we felt the change was warranted and fine. We haven't yet changed the previous capsule because of similar conspiracy theories and angst.
    • Like x 13
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Quite the opposite, I earn everything i have on my character outside of the pure RNG we all rely on with these capsules of which isn't anyone "earning anything"

So let's not pretend opening capsules makes you awesome, nor does despising them suggest at all the player doesn't want to support the game or have others do so.

The people lashing out should perhaps have considered the motivation behind their purchase in the first place and whether they were buying the cosmetic or the feat.

Some of you like to say purchasing capsules is optional, was not choosing to purchase that 25pt feat also optional, especially given you rushed like mad bulls to do so?

Why are you so quick to discard that defense now that it doesn't suit you and start lashing out at changes, which are far more positive for the game in general...

Many people are asking for LPVE feats to be nerfed, wheres the outrage over that prospect or does it only apply when the change negatively impacts you personally?

The reality is changes occur in this game and sometimes a minority are impacted, it just happens.

With that also being said, you have lost nothing, you still have the feat and you still have the material, if you bought the material for the material then I'm sure you'll still be happy it's an exclusive ultra rare item only a few have, if you're upset that your feat is no longer exclusive as it really shouldn't have been on there since the beginning for a raft of reasons, then i have zero sympathy for you, sorry but I don't and it's not because I personally dislike you or anything.
    • Like x 6
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you spent over a billion for the feat instead of the cosmetic, you did it wrong...and you have to live with it. Also anyone spending that much for a 25pt feat can easily make that money back.
    • Like x 8
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If you spent in-game billions for 25 feat points, your compensation is not having shelled out any real money for it.
    • Like x 5
  19. SkullGang Devoted Player

Man you guys are missing the bigger picture to this outrage. It took for you guys to spend billions in order to get upset about a feat. Feats shouldn't be there in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  20. AV Loyal Player

Someone asked earlier but I didn't see an answer: is this live on NA servers yet? Or just EU til tonight's reset?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.