No trade Forum anymore?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Electrizzaro, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

So I have been gone from the game for a few years and have now come back. I have no money compared to others because of a money thing that I guess happened at the end of the year or something.

I have seen some sweet looking auras and stuff that I would love to buy but the broker prices are crazy (because of the money glitch thing I would assume) I have a Blue Solar Aura I was going to see if I could sell or trade for the ones I wanted but I do not see that forum anywhere. Is it just gone or moved or what?
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Gone-
    No idea if it will return

Side note, welcome back! Been a while since I've see you or the Heroic Educators around
    • Like x 1
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks for the info. I am back and most of our core players are back but I came back last so the League is mostly dead. Our core players are in another league so I joined that one to run stuff and what not. I still have my old league up mostly just alts from players that I am not sure play anymore and my alts. I dont think I will ever disband it. It was the fist league I ever made and ran and this is my first ever MMO. Maybe I will rebuild it later who knows.