Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

They don’t have to make it the same size but it would be cool though I’ll check out that valentine aura u you ou mention
  2. myandria Item Storage

I would like to see the 10th Metal Armor from the Dark Multiverse raid be offered as a material; it looks like a reverse Cosmic Material to me.
    • Like x 2
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

The temporary aura you get in Metropolis in Glenmorgan Square from the Lightkeepers. The one that lets you hit The Judge's little buddies.
  4. Andont New Player

You can use sand as raw metterial
  5. an81angel Well-Known Player

Superman Chroma
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

Starfire Chroma
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. an81angel Well-Known Player

Raven Chroma
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

Hawkgirl Chroma
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. an81angel Well-Known Player

Poison Ivy Chroma
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good Evening
    1. Scorching aura different colors(green,blue,yellow,red,etc
    2. Ultimate aura different colors, Red,green, orange,etc
    3. time torn, killer frost shoulders style auras
    4. Double auras like sparking mixed with ultimate aura
    5. Electric arc auras tintable
    • Like x 1
  11. an81angel Well-Known Player

Stargirl Chroma
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Mister_Raccoon Well-Known Player

Can we just retool the Thunderstorm Aura so it doesn't look like a bland slim white smoke aura?
    Talk about disappointing...
    • Like x 2
  13. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Right, it looks good while active though. It in-combat appearance should be how it looks 24/7
    • Like x 1
  14. onewillrise New Player

As a Green Lantern, I'd really like to have some more diverse flight wake movement styles to follow in my wake as I fly.

For example:

Rocket Blast (a double stream of light that emits an explosive blast as I take off or as I increase in speed)
    Stardust Wake (a stream of stars and sparkles)
    Lightning Wake (Lightning crackling behind me as I fly)
    Cyclone Vortex (Like it sounds, a vortex of wind swirling behind as though propelling me forward)
    Sonic Pulse (as though being propelled by sound waves)

I would seriously go after a Time Capsule if it had a selection of flight wake options in it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ascended Well-Known Player

I like the iconic color/texture suggestions for chromas. I'd definitely be down with something as simple as that. Sometimes you have an old style that isn't as crisp as the newer graphics but you still like the design, and a simple chroma like an81angel suggests could be exactly what you need to make it look like you're not wearing 2012 gear. :D

Also, I'm sure someone has suggested it (maybe even I have?) but what about reactive materials? Plenty of characters who "power up" when a fight starts. I don't know if it's possible, and it'll probably be out of my reach anyway, since stuff like this is always trapped behind a crazy impossible collection or ultra rare TC drop. But it'd be cool.
    • Like x 1
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

No. Some people are happy with the thunderstorm aura they have. Changing it, after the fact, would just lead to requests to put it back the way it was. Stop asking for it to be changed, and ask for a different version of it instead. Like this...

"Hey devs, how about a different version of the thunderstorm aura that stays in its reactive state 24/7?"
    • Like x 1
  17. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I would love to see a Cosmic chroma. I.know the chances of getting the 10th metal chroma is pretty good and it's a light blue cosmic, I would like it in the color black. It would be a great way for us to have something close to the orginal cosmic material.

Also, I would love to see a cosmic aura as well.
    • Like x 2
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Cosmic aura would be nice, as long as it was different enough from the Glimmering aura that I'm using at the moment.
  19. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I wouldn't mind if Nimbus Auras returned, cuz the only way to get them now is either by spending tons of cash I don't have or by opening capsules hoping to find something really rare and good enough to trade, and I'm not that lucky either haha. As for materials, I would very much like the NTH Metal Material to be a thing.
    • Like x 1
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't know if mentioned before but what about a Glass material thats see through - So you can see the actual Background through the gear and also the Skin of the Character.

This one Might be a little more difficult to make.:)