Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. bobert0317 Active Player

Small lantern entities. Can we also get them as pets in battles or Orbital Strike skins?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

cartoon stars or birds swirling about the head halo style
    • Like x 1
  3. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Could we get more power set movement styles. Like for earth. Dust storm or water having a rooster tail like behind a speed boat, or for Nature a wind swirl with leaves mixed in, Fire with something like the ember aura trail. Ice with something like freeze breath like graphics.
    Also more Auras for powersets for powers that don't have much per power style.
    • Like x 3
  4. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Also powerset orbitals. Earth, landslide orbital. ICE, Avalanche Orbital, Water Downpour Orbital (Kind of like Down Draft with Water), Nature a Tornado Orbital, etc...
    • Like x 2
  5. Skullzin New Player

Powerset orbitals and pets.
    • Like x 3
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

7. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

A trinket for short distance (same area) teleportation.
  8. Cutie Level 30

could you make it where we can equip our base pets as a accessory to fight with us in raids like it would be cool to have krypto or isis in the raids and walking around with us
    • Like x 2
  9. Wildcat Committed Player

TACHYON

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

I would like to see a bird flying around when we are active and stay on the shoulder when we stop moving.
    Why not implement them for the events like a raven for Halloween, a parrot for the summer, a dove for Valentine's day, a falcon for spring, a Owl for winter and a fairy for St Patty's day.
    • Like x 3
  11. Arkage New Player

I want a phoenix pet bird just like that! (Or even better as an active combat pet!)
    • Like x 3
  12. Ascended Well-Known Player

I really like the "pet bird" ideas. Those are legit creative.

So, I'm digging the rain cloud accessory. That's fun. What're the odds of getting more "weather" accessories like that? I would absolutely grind 100 holiday marks for a sun accessory. Or a thunderstorm, with lightning.

Oh, here's an idea. Tiny Chinese dragons that fly around your forearms. Or head, I suppose, but I like the idea of the forearms.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Can we get a lantern ring that flies around our character? all different rings options, even as a booster gold random drop or something. It will be really cool for Lantern inspired characters!
  14. Robot Savage Level 30

:) Hello i hope this get read regarding the base item system. I and many would agree that we need a "Delete" option on already collected base items. Why? Like many others, Decorating a base can be extremely neglected due to the fact that we have to dig out way thru our item list for certain base items. We have many base items we see no use for and would love to just delete them from the items list.
  15. Arkage New Player

I would rather suggest a way to organize items than delete them. Flag them as "archived", create folders, etc...
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Jewelry, like a big necklace (could be animated, glowing, sort of a construct-type thing or whatever you want) or if possible ear rings or what not. The necklace accessory for example would go on top of chestpieces, to avoid clipping you'd make the necklace float just a little bit around the shoulders/chest-area.

We have the Crown-accessory working the same way, floating a bit above your head to avoid clipping with most of the hair and helmets.
  18. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I agree with this as for the massive collected pieces in the past which also include the "oops" collected items...
    • Like x 1
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

contructs weapons as accesories
  20. lb2div New Player

Green Lantern Power Batteries, Krypto, Kalex and BatMite, please.
    • Like x 2