Up-Votes Needed Base is Empty, not even Decorator, Exit Portal, Generator or Mainframe

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Versed, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Versed New Player

everything including the mainframe has disappeared and I cant warp out using the 'exit base' teleporter.
    • Like x 8
  2. PyroDark New Player

I just bought the 50 heart Zamaron Love Crystal base item and placed it in my base, and it went invisible and now its just gone. It's in my collected items list, but not in my list of unplaced items, did the game just delete something I spent a week saving for?
    • Like x 1
  3. Ozzymortal New Player

Logged into my main toon and tried entering my base to discover that everything within the base is completely gone. Even the base standard items such as decoration console and generators are also missing. I switched rooms to see if this was happening on them but it seems to be my specific character.
    I’m on PlayStation and characters name is Necrison.
    • Like x 1
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

A few people I know are reporting similar invisible items or empty bases. It's a bug, and should self-correct with morning server restarts. If it's not there after that, submit a ticket.
    • Like x 3
  5. PyroDark New Player

Thank You, it has reappeared after the morning reset.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Has this continued today?
    • Like x 1
  7. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

It still does and its not just about bases. You can queue to a random instance (doesnt matter 1 2 4 or 8 players) and that disappearing can happen.
    At the moment, Im putting this post right after I teleport to Thanagar open world. Same thing happened here too. There are no NPCs, no enemies to attack, no players in sight. Seems like game putting us on a different place and not syncing us with the things going outside. It causes lag and lag causes looong cooldowns on ability tray. And If I try to relog and enter the game with same character or another character, Thanagar is still same like I mentioned above. Only way to fix it is closing game entirely and reopen it. Althought its not a 100% fix.

This is ongoing bug since I first remember from release of metal part 1 episode.

A few players had made threads about this bug (especially Bala Azul). Those threads ended up get deleted or we got answers like with contact with support. We did contact but end of the conversation they told us to open thread on forums again.

They also test our net connections if packs are transferred to oursystem normally. Well there was no issue on that. What I think is if multiple players experiencing this on same timespan I dont think its on players' end.

Platform: PC
    Server: US
  8. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

This is happening more frequently nowadays. Just now, everything begone in Phoenix cannon elite raid as soon as I get in there. 20 mins before that, my base was experiencing this bug.
  9. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Any progress on this issue? It occurs more often and really ruining the gameplay.
  10. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

This just happened to me today. I use ancient lair and can no longer access anything in my base. Using the outside teleport does nothing as well
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I went into my base and everything was gone even the the decoration panel was gone and i could not exit unless i warped to somewhere else cause the base exit would not work. [IMG]
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is a random bug that keeps popping up. Usually everything returns after the next daily maintenance.
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You can fix problem using "Validate Game Assets" , after game checking all files, problem in most cases resolve.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have been seeing this and trying to track it down. As mentioned, things do go back to normal with the next server restart, so there isn't "permanent" harm, but it is definitely frustrating.
    • Like x 1
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

...like literally everything. It isn't just the decorations that I spent hours upon hours decorating and perfecting, with base items I don't even remember what they are called.

I mean even the things inherent to the base are gone
    - decoration console
    - The thing in second room to assign permissions
    - the thing in the basement to attach mods.

Those are all missing too. Please tell me this is a glitch and can be fixed easily. I loved my base the way it was and don't want to have to redecorate the whole thing...I mean I will if I have to...but first I need the wall thing to enter decoration mode.
    Please help. Even if it is self correcting, please inform me. Something like this is giving me more gray hairs.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Sorry if I'm overreacting. I apologize if I am.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I had it go back to normal before a server reset; that being said, it just sort of "happened" after a couple of hours. Nothing I did seemed to be a specific reset trigger for the condition.

The "empty" status seemed completely unaffected by login / logout, closing and reopening the application, or even restarting my PS4, all of which I did. So if it's client end, it's a weird sort of client end.

I would like to point out that I've only had it happen in the Brianiac-style base theme so far too, apparently you had it happen in Atlantis, so maybe there's a place to start - since those are both the non-standard base layout.

if it happens again I'll post a vid and get some time stamps so you guys can get in the old Scooby van and find out what's happening.
  17. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I've had it happen in the original bases as well so it's not just limited to the oversized bases.
    There's no fix other than waiting til server daily shutdown.
    It resets after that but the devs do know about it.
    Only workaround is having a 2nd base to at least get to generator/mainframe/bank/broker/mail etc but if you have armories there it's a loss for updating them.
  18. Eve YouTuber

Still happening to me sometimes but it mostly happens in the Atlantean theme.
    Edit: That and armories that disappear too. (Can't tell which is which because they are empty, not even a figure in them)
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I had to warp to a different base (that is so whelming I’d say I’d prefer that one go empty) them use the teleported in that one...because my teleported has urgent warfronts so I just go through my base.
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Everyone that is saying to check after daily restarts. I’m at work and won’t get off until 3pm Central and won’t be on until like 4.
    Sorry Mepps and everyone else, but I’ll confirm that late afternoon/early evening. I’m sure y’all are right. I must believe y’all are right because I’d be so heartbroken that I’d probably never decorate that base again if it was empty. Lol