fragmentation stabilizer tired of carrying lazy player

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by aragao carvalho, Feb 12, 2020.

1. aragao carvalho New Player

Once in a while when I play the fragmentation stabilizer there is one or the other player
    he doesn't do anything, he stands for several minutes while I kill the mobs and the boss to get the fragments and he gets paid without having worked for it! (I did the test).

how about, if in case i kill everyone receive an extra bonus in stabilizers regardless of the type of account (free, premium or legend) for that and the other that did not play DO NOT GET ANYTHING?
    • Like x 12
  2. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lord supports this idea.
    • Like x 1
  3. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

yup, I run into those on regular basis
  4. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Yea then I can hop on my pc and ps account and run the stabilizer event, make the dummy account stand still while I get free fragments. Besides the stabilizer event is so quick and easy I don't understand why someone standing still bothers you, everything drops in 1-2 hits, boss drops in 1 rotation
    • Like x 6
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

I do that too, just hop on both, if you have to carry someone else anyways why not carry yourself? but i do play with both tho, and always try to do half and half cause if i do get it it's kinda satisying when the scoreboard shows up and it's perfectly split :p

As for the 2nd part it's annoying cause most of those "players" are just queuing up with multiple accounts to gain money/items out of other players' effort. It's a 1min instance, they're getting either money or items out of it and don't even bother to play it? they just expect the other person to carry them, i've waited in there for over 20 minutes, the other player didn't even get tagged as "away" which i normally get when i get distracted and i know it doesn't take more than 10mins to tag you like that bc my controller is still on when i realize i was tagged, so they're there, making sure the server doesn't kick them, making sure they get the drops, and when i would ignore them and just get it done they even leave before i do? And that exact kind of people go into the events and do the exact same thing, and since most events take less than the time you need to kick someone out they just get away with it.
    • Like x 4
  6. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

Regarding your first point thats nice that you play with two accounts buuuuut I think you missed my sarcasm which is fine. If I que up with a dummy account (my dummy account) run the stabilizer event and make the alt account stand still and do nothing then by the ops suggestion I get free marks. OP is suggesting if a person does nothing in the event you receive extra fragments regardless of account access be it free to play premium or subscriber. That would be exploited almost instantly. But tbh I could careless because I don't like capsules

Your second point: I can understand why some people would hate a person queing in and doing absolutely nothing. But this isn't duo level difficulty, alert raid or pvp level difficulty. The stabilizer duo will only be prolonged by seconds if your partner refuses to participate. Sure thats annoying but should you be paid extra for an instance that requires little to no thought or effort
    • Like x 1
  7. Brit Loyal Player

In PvP, if you do not meet a minimum participation threshold, you receive no rewards. That should be a feature everywhere. The Stabilizer and Seasonal content are particularly bad about AFK players.
    • Like x 7
  8. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Just make the stabilizer event a solo one.
    • Like x 8
  9. Darfii Active Player

Or just stand there dont rush and kill things.Until the lazy player decides that he/she will have no free benefit.Then you might as well solo it for yourself.At least thats what I do,they either join in on the fun and deserve their earnings,or leave so i can solo and move along.
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Better yet Make this a SOLO Event
    • Like x 3
  11. krytine Loyal Player

The fact the bosses dropping so easy isn't the issue. The issue is so many players want something for nothing. So I get the op point it's pretty clear to most in this posting but not to you. Ok well I probably already set you to ignore and I do probably once a week.
  12. Brit Loyal Player

The bonus Stabilizer Fragments are a part of the paid subscription. I personally don't see the reason why we need to run the 90 second instance in order to collect them. We don't have to run a 90 second instance in order to collect our monthly Replay Badges or Daybreak Cash.

The whole instance is just silly and pointless. And considering that on Switch I can actually be stuck waiting for up to 30 minutes for the Stabilizer Event to pop, it seems particularly foolish to put this paid subscription feature hidden behind a player queue, when it's actually no more challenging than the Vault.

Just make the Stabilizers into a daily login reward, or have them auto-collect at the start of the month, the same way that our Daybreak Cash and Replay Badges do.
    • Like x 4
  13. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Better yet, add the stabilizer fragments to the vault prizes.
  14. Brit Loyal Player

I do like this option because it would finally mean that the daily Vault runs for Legendary members would have true value when compared to Premiums and FTP players getting them less often. If Legendary members were legitimately earning x3 stabilizers above what the Premiums were, instead of getting a whopping 4 extra stabilizers per month, the membership might actually start to look like it was worth having.
    • Like x 2
  15. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

You can add to ignore list leave and queue up again. That way you'll never see him in ur group. Or u can just beat the map in 1min by yourself thats about how long it takes. So it's not a big deal
  16. Walvine Well-Known Player

Almost every afk name is labeled (PC) , I usually wave then stand at console use terminal emote and if they havent responded or moved I continue ,I asume they may have load issue, I dont leave because I'm unsure at which point is point of no return for loot lock in stabiliser duo !!! If they leave group straight after i kill every thing I know theyve done it on purpose and in the ignore list they go.
  17. IceRaider Dedicated Player

You want extra fragments because you solo a baby boss with little to no struggle because your random partner didn't help you kill a baby boss? K just making sure
  18. FullMetalTitan Committed Player

Bruh these stabilizer complaint posts gotta stop. Who cares about who is afk. Literally the easiest thing in the game. You acting like someone told u solo the Nth metal Golem.
    • Like x 1
  19. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

I feel like those saying it isn't a big deal are those who do stand there doing nothing, expecting things for free.
    It might be the easiest thing in the whole game and only takes a minute or two, but, it is still in a sense a duo. As in TWO PLAYERS.

I come across them all the time, what I do is ... sit there doing nothing until they start helping. If they don't, then neither of us will get anything and will just sit there. I'm fine with that anyways, as I don't really care about stabilizers in the first place.
    I support the idea of making this a Solo instance. You play, you get rewards... you don't play, you're S.O.L!
    • Like x 3
  20. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

In my case I can't just stand there waiting for a reaction from a AFK player, my gaming time is very limited, with work, family, etc.
    As I say before, just add the fragments to the vault prizes, easy solution.
    • Like x 2