Happy new year in 2020

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ColdFuzion, Dec 31, 2019.

1. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

Lets hope daybreak don't screw us over in 2020!
    • Like x 6
  2. DakuSuiren New Player

happy new year
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Happy new year bro, hope you and yours have a good 2020
    • Like x 2
  4. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Happy New Years dcuo,I hope you guys have a blessed year to you and your families
    • Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Brit Loyal Player

Martian Manhunter looks like his champagne glass is filled with Oreo cookies.

Also, Happy New Years.
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

In the comics, Martian Manhunter is addicted to Oreos (called Chocos to avoid trademark problems). Batman did an analysis on it and discovered that Oreos have a narcotic type effect on Martian physiology; so in a way, it’s his version of alcohol. lol
    • Like x 5
  8. the solowing Steadfast Player

I don't know I think that'd be pretty cool xD having my chocolates endorsed by the Martian manhunter xD
    • Like x 1
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

look how happy Superman is getting kiss by Wonder Woman, and he didn't even need a mistletoe.
    • Like x 1
  12. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That particular issue was a story J'onn told Kyle and Wonder Woman. However, when Wonder Woman reacts skeptically to the story J'onn admits that It was a fun story that had a good lesson in it. (I seriously Doubt Ice actually has an appetite for Baby Seals.
    (Although I'd pay good money to see her reaction to Kyle's re-telling the story.... "HE TOLD YOU I CRAVED WHAT?!?")