Birds of Prey cosmetic stuff before the upcoming episode

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

I'm so fed up with Metal stuff, the time capsules styles, the content gear styles... not my cup of tea.
    It's still 2 long months before the BoP episode in april, so... I think its time for a BoP capsule, marketplace styles or something like that.
    I'm tired of artifacts and boosters being the only thing that we can buy on the MP, to the point that the membership stipend feels redundant, there are no new cosmetic items to buy and its a missing oportunity.

We should had tons of hairstyle packs, skins variants for powersets to change their color, they could even sell premium iconic powers...

Devs don't you think its time to step up and change things a little bit?
    • Like x 4
  2. PolarisSylar Committed Player

There ' sheer leggings ', in marketplace that fit on toon, it looks as a blackcanary

I did this awhile back
    • Like x 2
  3. Balton hero Committed Player

As long as it's not based off of quote unquote Harley's movie wardrobe.
    • Like x 5
  4. Eve YouTuber

They were removed from Market Place, also if you use them with the new skins they are bugged.
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

How about some new direct to purchase marketplace items, thanks.
    • Like x 8
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

I suggested that too, but I also keep it real because we know they will not stop TCs...
    • Like x 1
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

As long as I get a Black Canary style somewhere between the next time capsule and the BoP episode I'll be happy. That's seriously the only thing I'm legit hoping for here.

My Canary looks pretty awesome with the Gotham Outlaw jacket, sheer net leggings, and Main Main other stuff, but I want a "proper" Canary style!

And if we're dealing with Oracle, I hope we get a bunch of tech-y, computer type base items. I can always find a use for stuff like that! And isn't it past time we got some new monitors and tv screens?

Wouldn't argue with a Oracle drone or hologram as an accessory either. And I suppose a style inspired by the Oracle hologram face could be different and interesting....though I can't imagine I'd have much interest in using the style myself.
    • Like x 1
  8. AquiloFury Committed Player

Unless it's been readded, it's not on there anymore :(.
  9. OG ELITE Committed Player

They won’t stop but they won’t get a dime out of me on that crap again. I used to drop about 200 per capsule for items and making ingame money. After the neon chroma crap I’ll never drop another dime on them
  10. Exatal New Player

I'm guessing they're gonna add Harley's new look into the game as a style we can unlock, I also think it'd be pretty cool if we got a updated Huntress style.
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

The devs been silent since before Xmas until the studios break letter, now again they are gone...

It doesnt give me any hope. I also bet we are not going to see anything different once / if the BoP episode releases.
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

If you check the staff tracker. The devs have made roughly 54 posts since that letter about dimensional ink made in mid January. I wouldn't exactly call that silent. And before Xmas? They get time off too ya know. They are not going to respond to every single thread on here.
    • Like x 3
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

^^^ This. They never have responded to every single thread (or even the majority of them) - now is not really different from any other time.
    • Like x 1
  14. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Whatever happens with this next episode... as long as the characters keep their "traditional" looks and don't look anything like their cinematic counterparts, I'll be happy.

Thank you
    • Like x 2
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They would be wise to avoid the movie at this point - it’s bombed at the box office:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...opening-since-jonah-hex/ar-BBZN2nX?li=BBnbfcL

Worst DC opening since Josh Brolin’s Jonah Hex.
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

I mean silent about content.
    No teases about new episode or iconic character revamps, no new time capsule or marketplace releases for BoP cinematic release.
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

We're still at least two months away (depending on the exact date) from the BoP content release in April. With that much time ahead I wouldn't be surprised if they held off until sometime next month before they start revving up the hype for the content.
    • Like x 1
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They don't usually say anything about new content until just before it goes on test (like, "Thanks for watching the live stream today. This stuff is on test now."), and that probably won't be for at least another month.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They don't have any of the rights to the cinematic characters anyway so they can't use any of the looks from the movies. "What about Wonder Woman?" I hear you ask - well her movie costume was adapted into the comics, and the new NPC we got was adapted from the comic version. I don't see us getting Harley Quinn in a gold jumpsuit.
    • Like x 1
  20. Balton hero Committed Player

Thank God