Empowered channeling not working for ice

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

solar amplifier empowered channeling doesn't seem to be working

I keep getting interrupted in combat when I'm using channeled ice powers.
    • Like x 1
  2. Perdition Committed Player

edited, need to re-check solar.
    • Like x 1
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Yep, others are talking about this as well. What seems to be happening is sometimes we're not getting all the hits we should while the power is active. In my previous posting a few days ago out of five rounds of testing I only did four hits during a cast.

If the power is stopping prematurely, then EC is stopped as well. So it could be instead of EC not working. the power itself has stopped and a window of opportunity opened for character effects to take place.
  4. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yup..happened to me..in dme. I thought i was casting the heat vision and was actually just standing there and after the animation started i was doing no damage! I thought it was just me. Also L3 randomly quits working in DME/DMR during the last boss fight! As soon as it is over i can toggle movement mode again. No im not in the metal either while pressing it and the controller is new!
  5. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

Hate to bring this up again but EC is definitely not working correctly. getting interrupted all the time using Heat Vision or Avalanche. Could you take a look please as getting frustrated. thanks
    • Like x 2
  6. AutoBot Rage Active Player

Agreed Empowered Channeling not working for heat vision and Absorb Heat like it used to.
  7. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

This could be connected to a post not long ago about the White Mods not working correctly. There are multiple mods not doing what there supposed to. Some you'll even see the stats apply but there is no change in damage. The mod system seems broke which I'm guessing is applying to artifact amenities such as Empowered Channeling as well!
    • Like x 1
  8. AV Loyal Player

I can't replicate the issues being described herein. EC working fine for me on all channeled powers.