Game Configuration

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by El Marcios, Feb 5, 2020.

1. El Marcios Level 30

Hello guys,

I am pc player and iI would like to change the resolution, putting some more appropriate to my pc, where can I find the file?
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure about the config file itself, but on the launchpad there is a tools icon where you can edit game configuration and choose resolution and fullscreen off or on. The settings are also in game on the settings menu, that's where I normally make them so I can see the results right away.

Reinheld
  3. El Marcios Level 30

I know those, I'm looking for the configuration file because they want to put other non-default resolutions.
    And if anyone knows the procedure to add them, thank you
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

I recommend not touching the Config file. The Devs may have added some safe guards and anti cheat software to detect any changes to the game. Its safer just to use what the game provides. As terrible as it is.
    • Like x 1
  5. Awsome Well-Known Player

The game will read all resolutions that are available from your graphics settings. So if you want to add a non-default resolution, you need to add it to your graphics settings.

I did this so that I can stream the game to my ipad pro and have it display fullscreen. It worked, but the UI got stretched so I set it back.
  6. El Marcios Level 30

I found the configuration file but you can't change the resolution from there. Anyway now I will try to change that of the pc