DCUO Announces Next Episode: Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 30, 2020.

1. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Never say never
    They had elite alert already, also to some people the metal part 1 solo feel like an elite just without renowned.
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

While I agree the one in Age of Justice was good enough, sometimes for some people "good enough" is not "Good enough". For example, the styles I put together for my Jeroen Thornedike and Hellstrike outfits are good enough but I'm still not satisfied because it still isn't exactly their costumes. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. BabyAres2 New Player

One day they will bring back elite 4 players
  4. BatGamer New Player

5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I can probably pull the large-scale descriptor going forward. It isn't something folks are confused by/question about anymore.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is no Metal Part III.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hey, we actually do have a new actor.
    • Like x 7
  8. Eve YouTuber

Please tell me It's Tara Strong :eek:
    • Like x 1
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Sometimes in cases like this I would love the art devs to make male/female differences like they did in the early ages of DCUO.
    Everything is a port from male models, the boots NEVER have heels.
    It could really add something up, some styles dont make sense for females or feel redundant because we already have gazillion pants, belts with pouches or military boots.
    Wish they were more creative for females.
    • Like x 5
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I completely agree. Don’t just change the measurements for the male outfit to make it female, actually feminize they outfit. Or release extra style-options for purchase that are female only (cheaper of course because they’re style-only).
    • Like x 2
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Definitely have to agree with this, especially when it comes to heels. I'd love if they did some skirts with cloth sims. We got the hula skirt a few years ago in the summer event, so it can be done. Whether or not it would look good on a more traditional skirt is another matter entirely though. The hula skirt was rather...chunky.
    • Like x 3
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Actually agree, they should bring back elite alerts. Those were actually fun to do.
    • Like x 4
  13. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Hopefully it's better than the last one.
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I wish knew about the content but it looks good, and I know it will be good ;).
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Can we have the original Booster Gold back?
    • Like x 2
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Yep
    • Like x 2
  17. Bladejack Level 30

Great news,,, the actor can really bring the characters to life... I am so please we still have the same Oracle after all these years, love her voice.
    • Like x 1
  18. hazard099 Active Player

hope there are some more solos coming love the group stuff but sometimes you cant find a group to run it,7oh and still wishing for some losh content
    • Like x 2
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Is it Kaley, please tell me it's Kaley lol :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

I was skeptical at first, especially after the first episode, but that show has been really good. Bane cracks me up.
    • Like x 4