New Donna Troy model

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

They are on the server but not in this game update // not updated in game yet.

rebirth one but very good looking
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

3. Eve YouTuber

How do you know that, though?
  4. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

that could only be real if it was a character model for the PS5 or PC only. No way with the current models we have could this be one of them. just look at the reflective surfaces, depth and texture in her gear, hair and face. Current DC is not on that level just yet.
    • Like x 1
  5. GoDeacs Well-Known Player

They need to revert Circe... smh
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would imagine he took a sneak peak at the game files.
    • Like x 1
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Attached to that DeviantArt page are some other models; and one is for Lady Shiva? Don’t remember her being in game?

[IMG]
  8. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

She is in the Watchtower & Hall of Doom to tell players about the League of Assassins alert.
    The texture also looks different because it's obviously not rendered using the game engine...

This whole thread is a giant mess and I hope Mepps shuts this down for good.
    • Like x 1
  9. Walvine Well-Known Player

Wedgie so tight that even the polymesh looks uncomfortable wearing it , Either that or its waiting for the body paint to dry ha.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's to do with lighting and stuff. I've seen people rip models from the files and render them in programs like Blender and when they tweak the lighting and do some magic they look 10 times better than they do in game - even the super old, original models. If you look through the Deviant Art page that Zoe posted you can see the same person has done it with several old models.
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

OP - rummaging through files and whatnot is all fine, nobody can stop you from doing that, but it's probably best if you keep what you find to yourself.
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Over the years, I’ve been shown a couple of things using that method. One in particular they seemed to put some effort behind, but never did anything with it. Very strange.
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Agreed. Personally I liked the old version of Circe better
  14. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Me too , I like the way Raven and Circe. Was before , like years ago
    • Like x 1
  15. BSEison Well-Known Player

Too bad they aren't updating her as Deathbringer Donna or giving us gear inspired by that look.

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

When its going to be released?
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

April.
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

How do you know? April episode is BoP based not WW based...
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh, lmao. Sorry I had two threads open at the same time, and the other one was about Birds of Prey so I got mixed up and thought you were asking when the BoP episode was being released. My bad. I actually have no idea when we're getting the new Donna model, sorry about the confusion.
  20. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

All the infected would be awesome to have in game.
    I really am hoping for the Lois Lane from the Tales of Dark Multiverse Death of Superman.
    But since the Infected storyline is still ongoing it would be a good while if we would ever get it though.
    • Like x 1