White mods not working correctly

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by qECLIPSEp, Jan 23, 2020.

1. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

I have tested a few by taking out core strength, max damage and a leaguemate took out his escalating might mod. All showed no change in damage parses. Could you please look into this?
    • Like x 1
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

Are you using them alone or with artifacts? It could be that the artifact(s) are canceling out the white mods you are using.
  3. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

With artifacts, the only ones that mess with mods are Solar and Scrap.
  4. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

With Escalating Might not working I'm losing 1.1K- 1.8K might when it does take effect. The 4 white mods I know are not working correctly are, Core Strengh, Penetrating Strikes, Max Damage, and Escalating Might. Devs please look into this!
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You are looking at your stats via the stats tab with/without the mods or is this a guess estimation?
  6. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Stats tab check while in combat, testing on league hall sparring targets with the mods and without by using others in there place that does not help damage what so ever. No noticeable change in multiple damage parses. Multiple Leaguemates have tested as well with the same result. During testing none of us used soda, trinkets, trinket pets, or anything else that would give false numbers. All testing done straight up! This is happening on the USPS server, as far as other servers I have no answer to that.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I have no idea how you are testing these but Escalating Might is clearly working and always has been. You can easily see with it equipped that a) it shows in the current effects tab b) gives you the might increase which drops after 8 seconds which you can stare at your stats tab while it happens.

The Core Strength & Max Damage mods I think you overestimate how much 2% damage is compared to the already large damage ranges we have on attacks. If your weapon taps deal 1000 dmg that 2% is only 20 extra dmg and if you sit and do 100 weapon taps without crits at the sparring target you will see a wide range of damage values.
  8. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Look Obsidian, I've played this game since Beta, my leaguemates have been for years. I know the difference, what your claiming is that all 3 have no variable on damage as a whole is false. When I can replace them and see no change in my damage average it means there is No use in using them, so why have them? When my Leaguemates or myself test it isnt 1 or 2 parses and that's it. We test for hours over days, we know that there are slight changes and an occasional dip. As far as the Escalating Might Mod yes you see the stats increase but the damage doesn't reflect it. That like saying there's no difference between Elite gear and Regular gear having no difference in damge. For you to say that 2% isn't much is wrong, and not being able to noticeis wrong. 2% is still 2% if I hit a target for 100,000 that's 2,000 I'm missing, and in this game everyone know every little bit helps. If the Mods don't help update them, if there not working fix them. That's the whole point of a bug report, to inform the Devs of a potential problem and have THEM look at it. Much like you do when you come across something. While I don't spend endless hours on this game on multiple servers and a YouTube channel, I know when there is a discrepancy. You keep talking weapon tap which I get what you mean, but let's go down this rabbit hole. I am Superpowered based I don't chase the Precision fad everyone moves to, to chase numbers. I don't test my weapon! Personally if I wanted to play a weapon based game I'd play COD. That being said, I am asking the Devs to look into it, if they come to the same conclusion as myself, fine. If they come to the same as you, fine. It will just mean to DPS you don't need these mods! Ultimately I am the Devs to test my claims and shed some light on possible issues. No offense, but your not a Dev and you don't have the coding in front of you to truly tell what is working to full capacity and what isn't. So please let's just have them look into it.
    • Like x 3