Kobe Bryant Killed In Helicopter Crash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockhound665, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  2. ALB Dedicated Player

RIP Black Mamba. One of the greatest.
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Really hoping none of the kids were with him.
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

Other reports are coming saying Rick Fox and his daughters were on the helicopter too. Nothing confirmed yet. If it's true, that would be vanessa Williams daughters too
  5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Not sure about the Rick Fox link.

But TMZ reported that one of Kobe's daughters (Gianna Maria) was on board.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1221533868433592320
    • Like x 1
  6. Controller Devoted Player

Anyone here remember those Marvel Mashup Comics from about 10 years ago?

[IMG]

[IMG]

The crazy thing is that the Kobe Infinity Guantlett Pic was from about 10 years ago - definitely several years before Thanos was revealed as a Big Bad in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

RIP to an Icon and Prayers for all families involved and those of us grieving.
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

The man was one of the greats on the court, RIP
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

^^^ Unfortunately, off the court was another matter.
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

What happened off the court?
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Cliffnotes: A woman filed criminal charges, was convinced to drop them (You would to if your name was leaked to the papers and were getting continual death threats.), and then filed a civil suit which was settled for an estimated $2.5 million.

While this was the most public case, it was not the first time women made such accusations against him.
  11. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

When I saw the news, oh the person who sexually assaulted a woman against her will died. meh. Sad his kid was included in the crash in fog.
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

He was foung guilty?
  13. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I didn't want to go into details in the forums but since I brought it up...He wasn't found guilty because the charges were dropped due to her being intimidated and receiving death threats. BUT...

"During the resulting criminal investigation, Bryant did not deny the encounter; he didn’t deny choking her; he even admitted he’d never asked for her consent, claiming to have inferred it from her body language. "

LINK TO SOURCE
  16. THOMAS WAYNEjr New Player

This is false. Charges were dropped because of an investigation found that the young lady in question had DNA on her undergarments from 3 different men the night the so called attack took place.
    • Like x 1
  17. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Please list source, I've listed mine.
  18. Controller Devoted Player

Kobe Bean Bryant could NOT go back in change the past.

He made mistakes, granted...during a dark time in his life.

Thankfully, though - that didn't define him.

He became a better father...husband...wrote books for young adults

[IMG]

He named several talented WNBA players that he thought could play in the NBA one day...

He made mistakes but he didn't let it define him.
  19. Controller Devoted Player

20. THOMAS WAYNEjr New Player

Your source is an opinionated and not objective. It takes bits and pieces from the actual facts. Let the man rest in peace.