Valentines Day Event on Test Server?

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Eve, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Are we getting Valentines day on Test Server before it hits live or it will hit live without testing like what happened with Anniversary?
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

IDK but test went down for an update today, I guess we will find out when it comes back online.
  3. BabyAres2 New Player

They probably won't do a test it won't be nothing new
  4. an81angel Well-Known Player

Actually they usually do tests for new seasonal stuff about a week before the next seasonal is released. Its for checking bugs with the updated season rewards. For instance last halloween there was an issue with the larger stalactite with bats. The item once placed in your house would instantly vanish and would be unable to be picked up or moved unless you picked up all items from your house.

I personally have seen almost all of the seasonal events go to test before live for the last two years. It's helped me know which items I want to plan for by seeing them before buying them. some items I like in the preview window but don't look the way I expected once purchased and placed. Getting to check these out in test means I don't have to waste my real seasonal currency on items that I wont use.