<Vanguard Syndicate> Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Tatrasial, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Tatrasial New Player

Are you friendly, slightly crazy, but in a good way, prone to random but funny outburst? We are looking to recruit some new and experienced players to join Vanguard Syndicate. We are a (USPC HERO) league and we are looking for people who can raid for around 2-4 times a week for 5 hours or more if you've been drinking Bang, but also mostly on the weekend but with some weekday quest/raids/operations in the evening if you are available. We'd like experienced players but what we need the most are people committed to help us progress.

New to game and want to get to level 30+ content??? Join us and let us help progress. As a league we are all about teamwork and helping our members. We have a "Discord" voice chat that we are currently using to communicate and can help you set it up (Mac's too!), you don't need a mic but you are more then welcome to listen in. Lastly we are here to have fun....whether this is your 1st Character or your 30th one, if you're new or have been here since DCUO day 1, we just want to relax, unwind have fun, and kick butt. We want you to find your perfect fit!

If you have any questions you can message me (Tatrasiall) in-game. Feel free to inquire in this thread as well as I'll be keeping my eye on it.

Thanks for your time,

Tatrasiall
    Vanguard Syndicate
    • Like x 1
  2. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

That is a worthy league name.
  3. Tatrasial New Player

Thank you Lord of 5! Come check us out for a trial run if you’re interested.
  4. Absolan93 New Player

Are you still recruiting? If so, I'm down.
  5. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

The Lord is interested but he has his main that has been in a league from day 3 and he also just started his own league with some good friends who are also members of The Lords of 5. He does have an alt that he is working on if that would like to join you league.
  6. Absolan93 New Player

I would appreciate it. My in game name is Aavaran
  7. Tatrasial New Player

Hey Aavaran! I added you to my friends list. Next time I see you on, I’ll send you a invite. Thank you.
  8. Tatrasial New Player

Yeah go ahead and let me know what your alt is and I can add you. Much obliged!
  9. Lord Of 5 Well-Known Player

My toons name is Blaq Phantom.
  10. Tatrasial New Player

Sounds good I’ll add you and send you an invite when I see you online.
  11. Darth Deuce New Player

I just came back and would like to join a league. The toon I just made was a villain but i will make a new hero to join the league. I have some older toons but would like to start from scratch so I better learn the game. I have my boost and do not know what i am going to do with it yet.
  12. Tatrasial New Player

Hey Darth, no worries. Actually I did the same thing...I'm a returning player, I had 2 toons and I also didn't want to boost, so I started over as well. Let me know what your Hero's toon name is once you created and I'll add you and send you an invite. I look forward to having you a part of the team!

-Tatarsiall
  13. Darth Deuce New Player

Deuce H2O is my name... yes he is water
  14. Tatrasial New Player

Nice! I’ll see you online and welcome.
  15. Tatrasial New Player

We are still looking for folks that want to join a casual active league. Looking for players of all type! Message me or reply to this post for details.