LPVE: Still waiting on an official answer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

This poor girl is holding her breath until LPvE has an official answer on the future plans.
    [IMG]

Daybreak do you have no conscience! Do you have no heart! Do you a no soul! Do you even realize what you're doing to this and these poor souls!!!!!
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I'm at 458 25 feats from 459 and I only have team up based feats finished
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

OG poster credit
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

All they need to do is buff the legends in over instances
  5. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

I have to ask, why the hurry? I mean, i don't care if they nerf or buff them, but i cannot stop asking myself why someone would ask to change it
    -If you're are planing to leave the game...why would you care getting the feats before leaving?
    -If you're staying forever, you'll have all the time of the world to getting them.
    -If the servers would be closed, you couldn't play the game and neither could get the feats, so it wouldn't matter.

So...why do you want to change them?
  6. nawanda Loyal Player

Because 5,250 runs is too many, and many players aim to try to get all feats, and the sense of achievement means something to us.
    • Like x 1
  7. AV Loyal Player

The 5250 is unrealistic and unhealthy for what's gained. You get most of the SP in 1500-2000 runs, the remaining 3250-3750 runs equates to thousands of hours of grind for basically a single SP. I spam absolute bare minimum times on maps and can still, on a non-work day, expect to get 50-80ish runs at most and that's if I do literally nothing else and have a group or get lucky with queue times. That's obviously not sustainable since people have to work, eat, etc. On a work day I'll be lucky to do 10-25 at best. It's horrible design for a feat to be available only to those with a sustained unhealthy livestyle and/or speedhackers.
    • Like x 2
  8. BrandonB Well-Known Player

One upvote = one prayer
    • Like x 1
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

How do you feel about time capsule feats then?
  10. High Troller Loyal Player

Posting on the forums here will get you mainly responses from other players. Have you tried asking them publicly on Twitter? This way you don't have to worry about other players clogging up your topics with answers you're not looking for.
  11. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

So...it's just to complete everything, well since it's not related to a hard mechanic and it just to do a instance, you should just play and eventually you'll get it. I thought that 100 toyman missions were too many and some day it popped up, i thought that i wouldn't be able to kill 500 players in pvp (in part because I don't play so much that) and...one day it popped up too, so...just wait and it'll come up one day.
    Obviously everyone have their own sense of achievement, but that sense of achievement that you mention I would say it's more related with achievements like "Fumigator", "Natural talent" or "Silent hunter" and not with the ones that you just have to repeat something a couple (or wathever) times.

Since you see it like a job I will say again What's the hurry? You don't have a deadline, just be calm and acomplish it when it is posible, the world won't be destroyed if you can't complete them (Brainiac don't cares if you haven't coplete the lvpe feats).

Finally for both of you, which should be the numbers for this feats? 2500? 1250? 500? 100? 10? There is gonna be always someone that tell you they are too much.

PS: And yes, this come from someone that has like 50 feats (I don't know how many skill points they are that but probably are very petty), but instead of seeing as a mountain too long to climb I see it as a road where I enjoy the trip and I don't care if I don't arrive to the end.
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

The main reason I don't do these is because they said it get nerfed.

I got the pvp when they were 500 each and I was on a pve server as a hero so it was the biggest grind I've ever done in this game then one day they they nerfed them.

This is why I don't do them . Not putting in all tht time just to get no where and they nerf them.
  13. nawanda Loyal Player

You’re using whataboutery to obfuscate that 5,250 runs is grossly excessive. You asked me why I wanted it changed, and telling me to just keep playing doesn’t change the absurd playtime needed. It just doesn’t compare to any of those other achievements you cite.
    • Like x 2
  14. not_again Dedicated Player

Since this LPvE thread is gaining some traction. I would like to point out again that LPvE has been broken since the DPS debuff was added to alerts. Legends are also getting damage debuffed by 36% since the implementation of that mechanic and all of the characters are in the same role. This has been broken for years, reported for years, and left unaddressed for years.
    • Like x 2
  15. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I'm going to say this one time because frankly nerfing this is just dumb. M.. M... O... R... P.... G!!! Grinding is involved. You think I wanted to farm 25k exobits on 2 toons before feat unlock? Hell no but it was a part of the game and my alt benefited from the skill points I got from it. You single minded I want everything handed to me players have a stranglehold on this game like nobody's business.... If you want the lpve feats (work) for them.... I don't want to grind them either but I want the skill points from them so I'm going to suck it up butter cup. Lpve was designed as a time killer between dlc releases so kill time. I'm done ranting y'all enjoy the rest of your day and God bless.
    • Like x 1
  16. nawanda Loyal Player

Another great point.

As for gaining traction - there is a steady stream of active threads on this topic, that get no traction with anyone who counts. No acknowledgement, updates, nothing from the devs on this topic for nearly two years. Same with PvP, same with style unlocking, same with trashing the controller role during stats revamp. They might think they know what’s best on some of those other topics, but they don’t on this one. 5,250 runs of LPVE is madness. I’ve been playing LPVE for 5 years and I’m not even a quarter of the way there, and I bet I have run more LPVE than 99% of active endgame players. When will they listen.
    • Like x 2
  17. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I know I’m beating a dead horse. But I am gonna continue to ask for improvements to LPVE. Specifically the feats. I know they have probably read every thread that has been posted about this subject. They don’t provide answers because they probably don’t have them. Or they don’t want to disappoint us.

I still believe that eventually provide an answer. Hopefully to this thread.
    • Like x 1
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

or the other more disturbing thought..... they don't care about legends any more then they care about pvp...... and they don't care because if they did they would have fixed and subsequently updated them both (either new maps new legends etc) as opposed to them sitting on the booty fondling new materials....
  19. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

It’s Monday morning Devs! Come through with an answer please!
  20. spack2k Steadfast Player

they dont even need to reduce the feats necessarily, all they have to do is to add something similar as rolelessbuffs in pve just to buff the dmg out of legend characters in lpve maps by 500%.

lpve not lpvp !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.