Good Morning Long Loading.....screen

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shelly, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelly Active Player

Anyone having long loading screen issues after shutdown today?
    • Like x 10
  2. Brit Loyal Player

Mine has been going for three minutes. I came to the forums to see if there was a reason why the game was down.
  3. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

I was able to log in after restart this morning but once I changed characters, trying to log in sticks me on an infinite loading screen after character selection.

xXSailor MarsXx on USPS and TeenWuulf on the same server, in case toon names are helpful here.
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Yep I was able to log in 3 times before the server just stopping responding. Mepps tripped over the wire again...
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yep... been watching the loading screen for a bit. Is the game still down?
  6. Rainnifer Committed Player

Having the same issue, always good to know it's not my internet. Yet equally as bad to know that others are suffering from it too.
    This stuff always happens when I actually have something in mind I was going to do
  7. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Yep tried loading the game 5 times. Just sits there. Done with this game til they start finally addressing issues and responding to questions.
    • Like x 1
  8. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Same here. Getting to the character selection screen is very fast but after clicking on Play the loading screen just sits there (I was able to login normally about 30 minutes ago but when I switched to another toon the same happened (I play on US PC)). And of course it happens during the double-marks weekend :(

Put the cat back in the wheel!

[IMG]
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are taking a look. Please post or pm me your character name that got stuck.
    • Like x 8
  11. Bella Honesty New Player

Same here stuck on wonder woman loading screen even if i try to select a different character or use my advance
  12. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

long loading screen! yikess who tripped over the wires again :D
  13. Proddy Active Player

im stuck on the load screen after character select , anyone else ?
    • Like x 2
  14. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

A-all of them? Because it's across the board on my toon list and I have lots. o_O
  15. Pher Active Player

Mine is stuck as well.

Character name - Pherameir
  16. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Iconic Simulation/US Server
    Miss Iconic/US Server
  17. Waferlicious New Player

Yep hung up on splash screen cog just churning butter!

screen went to black now! Cog still churning
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yup...5 mins now
  19. gemii Dedicated Player

Stuck here too, tried other characters same result
  20. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Same. I have tried 3 separate times now. Always get stuck logging in on the loading screen after selecting my character. I think someone forgot to feed the hamster last night before they left for the evening.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.