Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

POP's Lounge -

Phoenix's Hideout -
    • Like x 2
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

You used the shed houses so well here. You guys are creative
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here is my Base Tour I made some time ago.
    Will try to make a new up to date version soon. :)
    • Like x 3
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

• Like x 4
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thanks! Like I told Zoe, it has since that tour been slightly updated as we've gotten new base items, that area in particular with the sheds have been updated with the Thanagarian house wall-items aswell.

I might record an updated tour on it.
    • Like x 1
  6. Controller Devoted Player

Can't share my base.

If I do - and you're an EARTH player - my cat is liable to mistake you as a LITTER box due to DCUO's lack of giving us these items for them to relieve themselves.

Additionally - my cat has NO meal bowl - unlike that spoiled Krypto mutt and Under Dog.....no scratching posts...nothing.

Makes for a ticked off kitty.

[IMG]

Get with it, DCUO - Cats need Litter boxes and meal bowls in this game.
  7. myandria Item Storage

Or at least a pet door so they can go outside and do their business; especially Isis. How else does she get her paws on those worthless trinkets?
    • Like x 1
  8. myandria Item Storage

Great looking bases!

I think this thread should be moved to the Joker's Funhouse though; I think more people will participate if it is there.
    • Like x 1
  9. Controller Devoted Player

I saw one forumite here state that they actually SOLD their junk from Isis on the broker lol...............
  10. myandria Item Storage

LOL! Oh wow..

So, the broker has fallen off so hard that you can now sell what the cat literally dragged in? That.. is... sad.
    • Like x 2
  11. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

LOL don't blame me I thought I saw Proxy post something like this a while back....

Mind you I haven't tried it but Proxy stated that stuff sold.
    • Like x 1
  12. Brit Loyal Player

All these bases just continue to reaffirm what I've said for years.

The Developers need to fix the base permissions for "Allow to Decorate" so that it actually allows people to decorate like in the League Halls, instead of only allowing them to rotate the items in their existing place.

I would love to pay someone 100mil to decorate my base for me, but alas, the game does not actually allow us to hire a decorator.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

I see your point, I think if Mepps thought the same though he would've moved it there by now ;) The same could go for the costume
    thread. Just need to give people time, hopefully this thread can get useful to some and they'll feel comfortable to share their bases.
    And thank you!
    • Like x 1
  14. willflynne 10000 Post Club

To be fair, there is one of the junk loot items from Isis that sells for a pretty good price to a vendor, so if you can get a good size stack of it that's a great chunk of cash when you sell it off.

Whether or not it's worth trying to buy off the broker is another matter. LOL
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

If someone writes a selection of free programs, then maybe the old dog will learn a couple of new tricks and make a couple of movies with their bases .... well, or someone can go to my bases and make a tour on them :D :D :D
  16. Eve YouTuber

You know, you gave me an idea. Let me get back to you on it.
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I listen to you carefully;)
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Your base is amazing sir!!! Other people should check it out!
    • Like x 1
  19. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Thank you very, very much;)
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would love to share the videos I have of my bases. But they aren't showing up on Youtube.