So I think I messed my free CR skip up?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ockmar, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Ockmar New Player

I just started on Switch and did the free CR 100 skip. Well then I wanted to change my powers. Figured why not support this game and bought the power change token. No biggie... but now my CR 100 is now like 87 or 89 idr. I'm assuming gear conflict. What's the easiest/fastest way to get it back to 100?
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

The most likely scenario is that the power you changed form has a different support role than the power you changed to, and that some of your old gear was set to your old support role, making it no longer usable. You need to replace those slots first. You should be able to tell which gear is affected because it will show its required role in red, indicating it isn't applicable.
  3. Ockmar New Player

Okay cool that's what I was hoping happened. I was about to look more into it then maintenance popped lol
  4. BumblingB I got better.

Run the seasonal DLC and gain gear again that way. At least you would not be without stats for a few days.
  5. Ockmar New Player

Okay I'll definitely do this tysm!
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Also, just for clarity your maximum combat rating won't have gone down, just your equipped combat rating (because some gear no longer works for your roles). A few drops should get you right back up there.
    • Like x 2