Dev's can we please have a style update .

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by infinitygauntlt, Jan 16, 2020.

1. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good morning I've been waiting awhile for style update, it's been to long.can you please make the time for it thanks.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

What style update? Do you mean next phase of style unlocking? I think like most people here that it got pushed to the back burner and we won't see it soon. I hope for next phase myself, so many enhanced styles I could unlock on alts.
    • Like x 3
  3. Solarbound Committed Player

Personally, I'd like to see an update to those vending units, like the one in the agricultural area of The Watchtower, being filled with more styles from much older content no one really runs anymore.
    • Like x 4
  4. Krytin Active Player

Personally since the gorgon style came out in trails I have tried to get this I can't it's been like 3 years now and I can't get the feet to drop at all for me. 3 years of nothing and I can't unlock it at all . The vendors haven't been updated in a long long time. T6 I believe and the devs told us once they move 2 tiers past it could be purchased in the venders what a joke
    • Like x 2
  5. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I wish a green name would comment on the subject of matter. Allow us to buy all the styles from the content that has passed like they have it currently set up from the past few episodes.
  6. Brit Loyal Player

If it drops from something that doesn't give Source Marks, then it's old enough that I should just be able to buy the style.