Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. breezyb15 New Player

Can we get windows that match our bases default window size?
  2. Morcegoitu New Player

I would like more items related to bars and restaurants and general market..
    Like shelves, counters and booth

as well as more Space related items, like satélites and cosmic items
  3. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Zoo animals. Ape sign no apes. lion sign no lions... Statue's and ice sculptures are awesome, but need more.
    Live caged fairly large maybe.

Large movie screen with a movie on it. Maybe a portion of the intro-movie to game.

Block of 6 showers for my league hall Prison and speaking Prison does a Cell #5 even exist??
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We need a table and chairs similar to the one in this video. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Similar to this. We have those animal cages and signs, but no animals. Makes for a very empty looking zoo.

We have our jail signs and metahuman containment devices, but no inmates to actually be captured in them. Makes for a very empty looking jail.

We need some generic NPCs.
    • Like x 2
  6. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

How about an Alfred-like pet/base accessory/caretaker for the base? For those with a Batcave theme that would be awesome.
    • Like x 1
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i am thing of a full size window about gotahm with the batsignal or showing gotham also a few motorbikes or horses npc or a fortress of solitude robots[IMG]
  8. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good evening
    1. Hall of Doom miniature statue
    2. Hall of Justice miniature statue
    3. Base pets, Gleek, dexstar, bzzzd, gnort.
    4. Base portals like the 1’s in game. Chaos Gotham, circe missions
    5. Lantern base items like the 1’s in metroplis battle zone,
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I know it has to have been brought up somewhere in this thread, but it’s worth repeating. I would like to see more base items based on the artifacts we use - everything from Parasite Power Harness to Dark Robin’s Gift (which is not an artifact but levels like one).

When I think of a super-hero trophy room (like in the Batcave or JLA Satellite), I think of things like those artifacts being displayed.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

This isn't a base item, but it is a request to do with bases. Could the sound of the generator, armories, and some of the amenities in the Eastern themed base have that super loud grating sound changed to something less painful to the ears, pretty please? Like maybe just switch its sound to that of Deco or Penthouse... or any of the other base themes?
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Soder Vending Machines and make it able to give you actual soders. also allow all vending machine vendors in game as base items

also what I thought would be cool for the anniversary event next year would be a DCUO arcade machine unit for some amount of qwardian crowns that would be awesome

like one of these things....

[IMG]

except with DC Universe Online title and art would be epic
  12. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Different options for Armories:
    Batcave costume displays
    Chemical Tube style
    Style that makes armories look like statues
    • Like x 1
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

Yes to this. Been requesting a big League style table for my Hall for a long while now!

Only bigger. My League has a lot more than seven people in it, and I'd like a table at least a dozen people can stand around.
    • Like x 1
  14. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Pretty sure it's been mentioned before but I'm posting anyway. How about a Boom Tube that acts similarly to the Anniversary 2020 base item "Invasion Portal"!? Or maybe just a static Boom Tube.
  15. BlackzStar New Player

Does anyone have an extra Wonder Woman: Rebirth #35 Poster (Large) they can send me? I would like one. I had one in my old toon’s base but want it for my new toon.
  16. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Is there anyway we can get broker in the league halls, and banks that attach to personal banks? We heave a league hall and have been putting a lot of time i to it. Its a pain to hop out get what we need from the broker then the mail to donate it to the hall.
    • Like x 1
  17. AV Loyal Player

Please add MUCH larger (League Hall) variations of ceiling/wall items. There's this massive amount of vertical space in league halls and hardly anything to meaningfully fill it with since most existing items are so small. Would love to see massive banners added and items on a scale that matches the giant hanging skeleton in the first part of the JLD alert.
  18. Abstrakt Loyal Player

or if we could adjust the size that would be amazing.
    • Like x 2
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

New month, gonna keep some old suggestions fresh.

The big League Hall sized table that was talked about above.

Boom Tube.

Base vehicles, including League Hall sized ones. Stuff like Superman's rocket, Nightwing's motorcycle, LexCorp and STAR Labs stuff, police cars, etc.

Base NPC's and pets. Active ones, like Krypto and Ambush Bug, would be great, but I'd also be quite fine with random, no-name people (scientists, cops, thugs, whatever) who just hang around too. Have them repeat an emote (like typing, or dancing) and I'd be satisfied.
  20. Darfii Active Player

Idk if it was ever suggested or maybe even in game..Swimming pool ! Like the one in the Atlantis content for bases.And maybe league size too.