The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Y
    Young justice Bane
    • Like x 1
  2. Azreaus Committed Player

I think the Dark Metal Chroma would work well with this look (if you have it)
  3. Azreaus Committed Player

Here's how it'd look with the Dark Metal Chroma (was curious so I copied the look to find out)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Only issue I had was with the helmet as the colour channels don't want to play nice :mad:
    • Like x 3
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I do have it. Using it for a different outfit that has armor. That outfit is one I’m especially proud of.
    I noticed that with the helmet channels.
    And I definitely like it. Hadn’t posted yet because I am still working on a hex code that matches the chroma shade close enough. You know...for the helmet. Lol
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

But the Blue Metallic Material doesn't have multiple color channels! :confused:

Since they haven't given us a Red, White (Silver) and Blue Chroma Material yet, I'm just trying to figure out what to use to improve the look of my Iron Patriot armors. :confused:
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I realized last night that I'd had a major brain fart. The Dresden 7 Foot Style also has a U-shaped notch at the front of the boot, but they're too big and bulky for Ultraman. :oops:
  7. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Here are my villains in all of their holiday wear for this year's winter seasonal!
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Robohawk with the Dark Metal Material on everything except the helmet.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

My other Dark Metal Chroma style. Best way to make sure nobody recognizes you when you've traveled through time is to keep your entire body covered. Confiscating time machines from those that abuse the privilege is my job, but any more and I'm afraid I'll need a different place to keep them.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I know I just posted picture of my Temporal SCU Officer, but when I was taking the previous photos I happened to catch that shot by accident and an issue of Invincible immediately came to mind.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Azreaus Committed Player

Nice job on the colour matching on the helmet :D
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. 30373F if you want to use it.
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh yes. And anyone that ever sees any posts I make that they like, you can feel free to copy that outfit. Any styles worth ripping off, feel free because I don’t take people using my ideas personally.
  13. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Oracle decided to take my electricity toon into Metal Part 2....

BAD CALL!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Also tried the blue royal chroma material on my superman style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Might there be a screen-graphics-change software that I could instaon my PC to turn everything on my screen to this, I seriously want to play in this mood.♡_♡
  16. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

I'm pretty they do but I'm not sure i used my android
  17. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

MY DCUO SCORPION [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

MY SUBZERO FILTERED AND UNFILTERED [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Weekend goal complete. Heres my mechanized dawnbreaker style:)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Shadow Dragon Well-Known Player

MY DCUO DOCTOR STRANGE GOT AN MAJOR UPGRADE MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:D STORY IS BASED OFF OF MARVEL IRON MAGE.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5