So it looks like the devs want to give us a "happy" new year... will the fans support them?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChowlinShicken, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

My hope that the Devs will ever make a raid that difficult again (Paradox/Nexus) is non-existent. But I wouldn't be objective to a raid that difficult.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Not to mention the Substitutes cry out for a DLC!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Not to mention the Super-Pets!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

I really hope we get episodes based on Birds of Prey and Wonder Woman with their movie releases.
    I do agree we had enough with 2019 dark stuff and multiverse and with the metal styles and armors...
    Give us colourish, fun, female based episodes and styles and TC.
  5. SilkyPawz Bunny

I would really like something with the Joker or Riddler with like riddles, put into a clown box ect..

I would like more animal skins, bunny ears an Cat ears um Catwoman. More high heeled feet styles for female toons.

I really enjoyed Atlantis open world, Chaos Gotham and Thanagar. I hate killing a bajillon adds.
    • Like x 1
  6. Solarbound Committed Player

Yes, 2020 has to be the year for a Legion of Superheroes DLC. And, uh... some love for PVP as well... (ahem)… excuse me:D
    • Like x 1
  7. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

I will accept it.

You've appointed to a "legion of superheroes" expansion which i would love it, but since it's lighter content why not a "new frontier" expansion? That could be awesome as well.

Also i would like they sort the content in other way, right now the history it's always: Solo/duo then alert then raid 1 and raid 2, why not start with a raid in which we finish spliting the group in two alerts (one for villains and one for heroes?) then joining again in a raid and finally a solo to kill the big boss? I love it when they did it in "death of superman" expansion
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I'm all in for lighter and happier episode themes,it's been way to much darkness for me lately we need more humor and light i'd say :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

New Maps? You mean like Thanagar, Atlantis, and Titans Island?
    • Like x 2
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Either way dark light, as long as it's not the same iconic getting DLC time I'm fine with it. If its same ol same ol iconics I'm done tired of feeding this cow and it just never using other story arcs. I mean its DC UNIVERSE for crying out loud not just a select 5 or 6 iconics universe online.

Gives us something new and fresh this year, maybe a new heal power but not holding my breathe on that. I just wanna know my $$ is going to net me entertainment not tedious annoying walk along iconics I've seen 1000s of times already. Make me interested enough to look up origin's of characters because they've never been used and are new to the game.
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Supergirl is at least as involved with the Legion as Superboy.

Doom Patrol would be welcomed by me, as would Animal Man. More Grant Morrison influence! :)
    • Like x 1
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Kamandi must come Last.
  13. The Equalizer Well-Known Player

I just want a chance to get that Superman emblem from the Doomsday content...:(
  14. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

I am SO ready for something other than “dark” content. LSH, Plastic Man, Kamandi, Ambush Bug, Captain Carrot, Forever People, Super Pets, Bat Mite, Angel and the Ape...I would kill for an episode with the Inferior Five! C’mon DCUO. Give us some laughs!
    • Like x 3
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i've been asking for doom patrol and legion content for years.

to summarize:

it would be cool to have danny the street as an open world area where we do some open world missions and as a map for its own instances be it a duo, an alert or raid (s) which could even use different areas of danny. ads would run along the lines of men from nowhere and the brotherhood of evil could come into play. Mallah and the Brain are background characters that have never been used in any instance in game (mallahs holographic image is an ad in the titans duo...). General Immortus is already i game. Madam Rouge could find life in a reskinned giganta. Vendor style could be a slimline based on the red and white classic doom patrol uniform (offering up new skirt style for the ladies...) and secial op items can be Janes scarf or Negative Mans sunglasses...

I could see the star labs area (where you find the cyborg cc bounty) as a great space for the legion hq. thereare too many members to the team to have as active npcs...but it would be fun to cruise around the legion hq and spot all of them walking around (the way the titans do in the gotham wasteland). goes without saying the legion flight ring can serve as an op item...

i an also be up for some more lighthearted content. might be a nice change of pace. i always thought an instance on bizarro earth could be fun. i'd love to see a mr.mxyzptlk/bizarro team up like frm the Superman cartoon. an instance where we go back in time to a very silver age sixties metropolis or gotham.

plastic man.
    • Like x 1
  16. Wallachia Devoted Player

All I asked, for 3 years, was just a medical cross emblem. Just that.

But NOOOOOOOO, Wallachia does Fweeem all the time, no emblems for him!
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The Forever People weren't actually intended to be funny, unlike everyone else named.... Not very funny, at least.

Other possible "fun" content: a Justice League International Keith Giffen era DLC. SOMEONE HAS STOLEN J'ONN J'ONZZ'S OREOS! Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Fire, Ice, and Guy Gardner are on the case? WHOSE SIDE IS MAXWELL LORD ON?

Of course, much as I keep on about wanting a Legion of Superheroes DLC, I can't say I'd be surprised if next up is yet more Wonder Woman content to go along with WONDER WOMAN 1984.

I hope they don't, though. I love Wonder Woman, but the game hardly lacks for WW content.
    • Like x 1
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

You can bank on Wonder Woman content, but not until summer.